🖇 007 | Peeking. [3] 👀

[ WARNING : SunaHina, BL, Yaoi, NSFW, College AU. ]

"Chuupet."

Hinata looked at him confused and wipes his mouth, He starts to stand up and with a puzzled look.

Suna then chuckled at his act, Tilting his head with a puzzled look and a slight blushing face.

"You asked me what do I want for dinner right? Chuupet."

Hinata looked down and to hide his embarrassed face, His hands turning into fists. He then looked up to suna with an angry and embarrassed face and yelled.

"Baka! "

And he runs to the kitchen and cooked all of the food Himself, After a while, Suna walks to the kitchen to see what was the red head doing, Also because he's bored.

Suna looked at the red head that was wearing a cute apron with the color bright pastel orange. He was wearing shorts as well.

He was looking Real yummy, That Suna didn't even care about the food anymore. But he kept quiet.

Suna didn't even realize that he was staring the tangerine for quite a while, He soon snapped out of it and played some games on his phone.

After Hinata cooked all of fhe food, He sets them on the table. He tried grabbing the utensils, Then he jumped higher and finally grabbing them.

He was confused how did the utensils end up there, but he ignored it anyways.

Hinata set up the table and Suna just looked at him like a curious puppy, While the red-haired boy is just setting up the table so they can eat.

[ T I M E S K I P . ]

After for a while they finished up their foods and puts all of the dishes in the sink, Hinata was going go washed them but suddenly,

" Here, I'll help you. "

Hinata was surprised that the brown haired male wanted to help him, Judging by his actions and how he talks, He's like the type of guy who didn't seem to care.

But at least he helped him, Hinata was getting tired anyways.

After all the cleaning are done, Suna went to his room and played on his phone. He scrolled on twitt€r and found one of his friend retweeted an account, He didn't know who it was.

But the Tangerine looking hair and that big doe eyes seems..Familiar, Don't you think?

Then he realized, That's Hinata Shoyo. The one and only.

He tapped on his profile and see what is there, and to his suprise,it was all pictures. There's nothing written on it, No context at all. Just pictures.

As he scrolled down to Hinata's page, He saw someone hugging him. The person who was hugging him has blond hair with an undercut, He can only wonder who that person was.

He was sure the guy was pretty Lucky.

And he scrolled again, only to see the guy and Hinata kissing. He had enough, He turn off his phone and goes to the bathroom.

He washed his face and looked at himself in the mirror. Still wondering, Who was that guy? Why is he hugging Hinata? Is he Hinata's lover or sonething? An Ex?- He then shaked of his thoughts and goes outside.

He climbed to the roof and pulls out a pack of cigarettes in his pockets. He grabbed on of his cigarettes and a lighter, He then starts smoking. Of course, What else?

He then just sat there. Looking at the stars on the sky, And the moon.

It was a pretty night, He couldn't stop thinking about Hinata though. He's probably asleep already.

He came down and got back to the dorm. Closed the door before locking it, He sighed and throws the cigarette to the trashcan near him.

He then heard some strange noises.

It was coming from Hinata's room. He went to take a peek, only to see Hinata fingering himself.

He was shocked at this. I mean, Who wouldn't? He then looked at Hinata's lewd face.

It was...Erotic.

" Ahh─  "

Suna was hard already, Just by hearing that. The way He's shaking and moaning.

Suna kept watching as his hands slips under his shorts and boxers, He then starts touching himself and trying not to make a sound.

After a moment, Hinata then fingers himself faster trying to catch his release, He was about to burst.

Suna was also close, Then after they both finished. Suddenly, Hinata talks.

" Why were you peeking at me, "

He said calmly and then pausing.

" Suna-Kun?  "

Suna then cleans himself and bit and opens the door, He looked at hinata who was wearing only a shirt. He can see his milky soft thighs with little drips of his own Cum.

Suna pins Hinata down, Hinata was not shocked. It's like he knew this was gonna happen. Then suna aligned his Member into Hinata's not-so-tight hole and slamming in.

" AhN─  "

suna kept thrusting and thrusting, Slowly going onto a faster pace. Hinata is now a moaning mess, Already over-simulated. He couldn't take it anymore, but he couldn't say anything since Suna here is over-simulating him.

Hinata couldn't take it anymore, But it just felt so good.

-TBC.

[ Note. ]

So sorry for the cliffhanger and baf chapter. I will do more after a month, just bare with me.