Making Up

After a long night of pasta and dancing, you were finally home. You had kicked off your heels and stripped off your dress the second you walked in the door.

When you got out of the shower you threw on some joggers and a sweater and walked into your kitchen. Deciding that you've had enough wine for the night you grab a bottle of water. You almost jumped out of your skin when you heard thunder from outside.

Got home just in time.

You plop down on your couch and turn on your TV. Grabbing the blanket you snuggle into yourself and let the sounds of the rain relax you. You could feel yourself starting to drift off when you heard your phone ding. Groaning, you opened your eyes and looked over to the table. Then you remembered that you left your phone on the kitchen counter. You threw the blanket off yourself and walked back to your kitchen. When you unlocked it there was a notification next to the messages. It was from Aaron.

Did you make it home ok?

Yeah, I just missed the rain, have you left Rossi's yet?

When you were saying your goodbyes it was only Rossi, Aaron, Derek, and Penelope. Penelope was a little too tipsy to drive home. You had offered to drive her but Derek had it under control.

Yeah, I just walked in the door.

Good.

You answered back. Apologizing over text was a bad idea and you knew it. Your finger hovered over the call button, but then you decided against it.

You walked back to your living room and turned off the TV. Slipping a pair of your shoes on and grabbing your purse you left your apartment. In the middle of rushing, you forgot it was raining. When you made it outside you ran to your car trying to avoid getting wet.

Although it was close to midnight it was still Friday so the streets were somewhat full. The rain didn't help with traffic.

When you pulled up to Aaron's block you saw there was no parking. His car was in the driveway and the streets were filled. You finally decided to park down the block.

Running through the rain. Great.

When you stepped out of your car you started running in the direction of his house. Your feet stepping in puddles and water getting on your pants. You weren't paying attention to where you were stepping so in the middle of running you tripped over a tree branch.

Groaning you got back up. Your hands were scrapped from the concrete and your pants were dripping wet. Your legs hurt too much to try and run the rest of the way. So you walked the short distance to his house. You walked up the front step and stared at the front door.

Just knock.

So you did. You knocked and waited for him to open the door. When he didn't open the door you looked around the house. The lights were on, so you knocked a little harder. You heard footsteps coming down the stairs. When he opened the door he was in his pjs and his hair was a mess.

"I'm sorry, for everything that has happened in the last couple of days. I just missed you so much and I was mad, and I'm not mad anymore, but if you don't wanna talk or see me again I completely understand I just want you to know that I'm sorry." You said.

"You're soaking wet." He said and examined your body.

"I was running and I tripped over a tree branch and then fell in a puddle." You said and brushed some of your hair behind your ear. 

He grabbed your hand and pulled you inside. He gripped your waist and pushed you against the now closed door. He crashed his lips on yours. It quite literally took your breath away.

You moaned when he lifted your legs and wrapped them around his sides. You tangled your hands in his hair. He held you up by your thighs and carried you upstairs to his room.