|| 1 ||

╬╬═════════════╬╬

╬╬═════════════╬╬

it was such a tiring and heavy day for you. it's been months since eren broke up with you. you haven't seen eren in weeks already, he doesn't even come to school often.

it's been months but you just can't recover from the pain.

"you're fucking dumb. you should've listened to us! i told you he would just use you and play with your feelings." annie shouted at you, rubbing her temples.

you're right, annie.

as you're walking to the bar, you felt raindrops on your soft skin. it was starting to rain slightly. it didn't bother you how you'll get back to the dorm later, you just need something to numb your heart and forget the pain even if it'll give you a terrible hangover tomorrow.

you slid the door of the bar. it was filled with lively people, drinking to their heart's content. bright lights surrounding you, irritating your eyes. loud music blasting, potentially damaging your ear drums. you were so used to quiet places since you didn't like to party and go to bars.

even though you hated drinking so much, you went to the bar to numb your heart and brain.

on the corner, couples sucking each other's faces off. in front of you, people knocked out from too much alcohol. you pushed yourself through the busy crowd until you finally found an empty bar stool.

"what can i get for a beautiful lady?" the bartender smiled and leaned his arm on the counter, not to close to make you uncomfortable.

"5 of your strongest." you said, loud enough for the bartender to hear. the bartender nodded and walked away to prepare your drink.

even though you hate alcohol, you have high tolerance in alcohol so you can drink how many you want. sometimes you would drink and smoke with eren just because it's eren. you wanted to enjoy your time with him.

the bartender came back with the first drink. you downed it in one go, the bartender was a bit shocked. he never thought you would actually go hard on alcohol.

"woah there. you might want to slow down, yeah? i don't want to stay until 3am just to wait for a friend or relative of yours to pick you up." the bartender laughed, you let out a sigh and shook your head.

"it's been a hella rough week." you stared at your glass while sliding your finger on the rim. the bartender hummed and began preparing your next drink.

"welp, here's something to maybe satisfy you?" the bartender slid the glass in front of you. you looked at him and gave him a smile. you realized that he actually looks good and seems like he's someone your age.

and again, you finished your drink in one go.

the lights are shitballs. it was really hurting your eyes so you shifted your seat, turning away from the lights. when you turned around, you faced someone familiar.