Chapter 5

'Do I like him?'

"I-well...I don't think so." I answered Mikasa. I mean...there was no way I did. I only had like one proper conversation with him.

"Y/n, I don't know about this..." Eren said.

"What are you brats talking about?" My head shot up. My eyes met Levi's, and I gave him a small smile and a little wave.

"Nothing. I just told them about the deal we made." I explained. He nodded a little and fixated his gaze on Eren.

"What's your name?" Levi asked the brown haired male, who was just standing there a little confused, but answered anyway.

"Eren Jaeger." He held his hand out to the shorter male in front of him, and shook hands.

"Alright then I'll call you Jager bomb." Levi said, with the most serious voice ever but me being the child I am, couldn't hold in my laugh.

"W-what? Why?"

"Because I said so. Now listen to me brat, you're gonna date Mikasa got it?" 'Is that how he's gonna convince him?' I sighed, not knowing where this was going.

"But-" Eren tried to protest, but Levi cut him off.

"No buts, Mikasa is in love with you so you're gonna date her. Got it Jager bomb?" Levi asked Eren one more time, getting a bit closer to him. Eren sighed putting his hand to his forehead thinking. I looked at Mikasa who just stood there, she was a blushing mess and her mouth was slightly opened from what Levi had just said.

"Okay...fine. But you know, we can't let the teachers know about this." Eren said, finally making his decision.

"Yes, so that's why we're gonna be careful. We'll change rooms, you'll sleep in Mikasa's and I'll sleep in Y/n's. During the day, you'll stay beside Y/n however after the lessons you can leave her alone."

This plan didn't sound that bad, in fact it was a good one, because Mikasa is finally gonna spend time with Eren, and I'm not gonna be alone because or Levi or Eren's gonna be with me.

We all agreed and went to class. As we sat at out desks the bell rang and Profesor Hange stormed in the classroom, messily putting her papers on her table and started speaking.

"Okay, so I'll get straight to the point. The challenge of the week will be camping. You have to go camping with your match and take some photos. The pair who has the cutest photos by the end of this will win." She explained to the class. Students started talking with one another. I raised my hand shyly, wanting to ask a question.

"I'm sorry Ms. Hange, but when will this challenge take place?" All the students looked at me, making me a little bit uncomfortable.

"Ah yes, great question Y/n! Just give me a second." She said as she looked at her agenda from her desk, flipping a few pages and looking through it.

"Oh...it seems like the bus is leaving tomorrow at 8:00 AM." With those being her last words, she dismissed us and told us to go and prepare for tomorrow.

~

I walked inside my room, after all my classes had finished and saw Eren's stuff already gone. I smiled a little to myself and began putting everything I needed in a backpack.

"Your room is pretty messy brat." A voice startled me. I looked behind my shoulder and saw Levi standing at the doorframe, observing every corner of my room.

"Don't do that again. You scared me." I told him, going back to my packing.

"What? You mean...this!" He said, grabbing my shoulders, making me flinch once again. I turned around and saw a stupid smirk on his face.

"Is the peanut mad?" My eyebrows raised at his nickname for me.

"Did you just call me peanut?" I asked, not sure if I heard correctly.

"Yes." He said, as he started unpacking his stuff and putting it in my closet.

"And why's that?"

"Just cause you're small like a peanut." He explained, sitting on my bed.

"You're not very tall yourself you know?" I took a seat beside him, flopping on my back, sinking into the comfy mattress.

"I dare you to say that one more time." He said, also laying on his back, looking at the white ceiling.

"Shorty."

"Peanut."

"Oh by the way, where are you gonna sleep?" I asked, turning my head to look at him.

"On the bed, where else?" Levi sure was confident in his answer.

"And what makes you think that I'll let you sleep in the same bed as me?" I sat up a bit and put my hand under my head to support it.

"Well...I don't know, you have your own reasons." I scoffed and pushed him off my bed, causing him to fall on the ground.

"In your dreams Ackerman." I looked at my clock on the nightstand which read 9:30 PM.

"Well, where did Jager bomb sleep?" 'He's just not gonna let me sleep until I answer him right?'

"On the floor. So you should do the same." I said, handing him a futon and a pillow. He looked at me a little annoyed and clicked his tongue.

Levi neatly arranged his futon, and got comfy on the floor. I got out of my bed and turned the light off, going right back under my covers after doing so.

"Night peanut."

"Shut up...shorty."

A/n
Hey guys, here is the new chapter. I know it's a bit shorter, I'm sorry about that but the next one is gonna be longer. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you next time. Bye!!!

From Lin to reader-chan♥️