Chapter 6

"Oi brat! Get your ass up!" I woke up to someone, shaking me harshly. I opened one eye and saw blue piercing eyes, staring straight back into mine.

"Would you stop shaking me." I spoke tiredly, rolling onto my other side. Levi clicked his tongue and put his arms around my waist, picking me up and forcing me out of bed. However I didn't loosen the grip I had on my pillow so Levi just ended up not only dragging me out of bed but also my pillow.

"This pillow's so soft." I muttered, squishing the comfy pillow.

"Let go of the pillow." Levi demanded. I chuckled playfully and nodded my head 'no' while grinning. "I'll give you one last chance. Let. Go. Of. The. Pillow." He added, warning me. But I stuck with my childish behavior and laughed while gripping the pillow tighter to my chest.

"Alright...I warned you." After he said his words, Levi started tickling me furiously, not letting me catch my breath for one second.

"Oh god-...Stop!" I yelled in between my laughs. 'I swear, I'm gonna have a heart attack if this continues.'

"Y/n~ Let go of the pillow~" He talked while tickling me. I subconsciously, let the pillow fall to the ground and suddenly the tickling stopped. I looked up at Levi while wiping my tears.

"You are cruel...to tickle someone like that." I tried sounding serious but a laugh escaped through my lips.

"You loved it." Levi said, grabbing a towel and some clothes and going to the bathroom. I glared at him, even though he couldn't see me because his back was turned to me. 'Only a little...' I thought to myself, a smile appearing on my features.

~

"Hey Y/n, can you bring me a t-shirt?!" Levi yelled from the bathroom. I didn't quite hear what he said so, I opened the bathroom door, only to see him standing there with jeans and a t-shirt on.

"Levi! Put a damn t-shirt on!!!" I yelled. I turned around, blushing madly at what I just saw.

"I would if I had one in the bathroom." I groaned and stomped towards the closet.

"I'll just bring you one." I said while throwing all of his clothes around to find a t-shirt. 'Does this guy not own a t-shirt? The only thing I see are turtle neck jumpers.' After searching for a bit I finally found a plain white t-shirt.

"Here you go." I handed him the piece of clothing, not daring to look at his figure once again. "Y-you should buy more t-shirts." I added, stuttering a bit.

~

Levi and I decided that we will meet up with Eren and Mikasa in the school's backyard. I kicked a pebble with my foot, having nothing else to do while waiting for those two.

I saw them walking at a slow pace, a little bit further away from Levi and I, they were chatting about something and they seemed to enjoy each other's company.

"I see someone's getting along well." I smirked at them. Eren rolled his eyes playfully, a smile plastered on his features.

"Whatever, let's go." He held my hand as we started walking towards the bus.

We got near the bus, where the students in our class were standing. Professor Hange came to tell us something.

"Okay kids! I won't be able to accompany you on this camping trip, but don't worry, I won't be letting you unsupervised, because our classroom assistant is here to keep an eye on you." She told us with her usual, loud voice. A blonde woman stood beside Ms, Hange.

"Is that the classroom assistant? I thought it was Moblit." I whispered to Eren, to which he shrugged.

"Maybe she's new or something." He said.