First day in Chavan Nivas.

When Virat opened his eyes in the morning, he felt an unusual weight on his body and then remembered about last night. He in that panicky situation forgot to ask Sai about her claustrophobia. He was thinking about last night and Sai's cute request to him. Yeh sach m bachhi h mgr bht smajdaar b h. That is when, it struck, post-wedding rituals will be performed and he needed to calm his dabbang baby. He was laughing at his own words and suddenly realised, he had completely forgot about Paakhi. He realised that Sai was slowly making place in his heart and his baba's heart. Yes,our sharp IPS officer had catched his baba's sympathetic glances over his baby wife.

Virat shook Sai and asked her to wake up. She opened her eyes and stretched her
Virat shook Sai and asked her to wake up. She opened her eyes and stretched her arms. Frowning cutely and yawning, she opened her beautiful mouth and said, Virat sir,bht acchi neend aayi aaj,aaj k baad hmesha aise hi sona h mje! Virat smiled and answered her baby wife in positive. She suddenly shouted, aaj tou mera first day h, aur mje meetha bananaa h, aur mje tou mojito k ilawa, kch nai aata. She started biting her nails, and Virat took her hand into his and gently kissed her knuckles and answered, joh tm banaogi, m woh khwunga.
Sai hugged him tightly and honestly said, " Virat sir? He softly said, hmmm..

Aaj mera pehli baar bed se uthne ka mann hi naii h, aisa kyun ho rha h mere saath. Mje aapke saath ki itni zaroorat kyun pdd rhii h, m kyun chahti hoon aap hmesha mje apni baahun m rakhe.. Itna safe kaise lgta h mje aapke saath, itna comfort kahan se h.. Aapko pta h Virat sir aap pehle ldke h joh mere itne kareeb h, aur aapse dooor jaane ka mann hii naii krr rha... Bss aap mje pakad krr rhe aur m aapse baatein krti rahun, aisa kyun lgg rha h mje. Aapko pta h mje Paakhi dd pr gussa kyun naii aaya, mje unn par taras aaya, kyunki itni sukoon bari bahun se unnko niklna pda. Virat sir, kya mje aur zor se hug krenge please?

Virat hugged his Sai more tightly and wiped his eyes. He was teary eyed by her heartfelt confession, but he was startled when he heard his badi mami scream for Sai. Sai quickly took a shower and ran downstairs with wet hair. When Virat saw her, she was looking so beautiful and cute at the same time. She was laughing on something with Ashwini and giggling cutely. When everyone asked Sai to bring them sweet, Paakhi started taunting her, and said, Badi mami aap itni modern ldki se pooch rhii h k kheer wagairah bannai, aise kaise bana skti h yeh kheer. Virat screamed on Pakhi and asked her to mind her own business. And Sai cutely said, "khamakha daant diya, m ne tou kheer b banai, aur mje kheer banani aati h, mje mere aaba ne kheer banana sikhaya tha, and she broke down. She rushed to Virat and cried loudly and wailed, why couldn't she die? Why can't she be with her Aaba? And Virat shouted on her and asked her to take her words back. She was back to normal and Baba couldn't control but go and hug her. She broke down again and said, "baba? Why did Aaba leave me so early? And she felt fatherly emotion in her embrace and softly said, Virat sir kitne achhe h! Baba, aapko pta h, mje lgg rha h k m unnke bagair nai reh paungi. And suddenly her voices became lower and lower. All realised she slept. Bhavani was ready to open her mouth but seeing Virat's glaring gaze, she shut her mouth up. Virat carefully picked her up from baba's embrace, and Sai unconsciously hugged him and inhaling his scent, she muttered, Virat sir? Aur tightly pakad lejeye..
It was about afternoon, Sai woke up and shouted for Virat. Virat came running for her and took his little munchkin into his strong arms. She was so scared and was hugging Virat tightly.
Suddenly, Virat felt her burning and he brought thermometer, and when he checked the reading, it was 104 and Sai started shivering. He brought blankets for her but she was shivering. All the family had gone to some function, so they were home alone.

Asking Sai's permission, he removed her top and made her wear his clothes and hugged her tight and she felt so warm. She asked Virat if he could kiss her. Shock was an understatement that Virat felt. But, Virat anyway kissed her lovingly. She opened the zip of his jacket and slept on him, closing the zipper tight. Their was no space between them and she hid her face in crook of his neck. Virat put his arms around her waist, understanding her desire to get close to him. They slept the entire evening, and Paakhy was hysterical.
Paakhi went to talk to Virat, but when she saw the scenario, she was shocked. Anyone can mistake them for being a single person. She wondered that they fitted so wonderful. She rebuked herself for praising them. Meanwhile, Ashwini wanted to call them, but she saw Paakhi glaring them, but when she saw the scene, she dragged Paakhi out of the room and started laughing, and asked, Paakhi, aise naii krte na beta, woh so rhe h. Aur lgta h abb hmare IPS officer ko bht neend aane lgi h..

Pakhi was cursing them and meanwhile they woke up. Sai kissed Virat on his chin and eyes and they went down for dinner. Dinner was a silent affair. They completed the day and peacefully slept together!