~Chapter 2~ What?Who?Where?

The vampire kings were sitting in their office, a massive room where they discussed their territory and other business-related stuff, but it was also used as a library, on each side of the room were tall shelves filled with books that normal people hardly can obtain. The room even had 2 floors because of how many books they have gotten over the centuries they lived, and right in the middle of the library/office were six desks, each had their own personalized animal carved on the front of their desks. 

The vampires took a break from all the paperwork they had to do and sat by the couches that were placed on the second floor of the room, they were just talking and sipping blood from a wine glass when they were suddenly hit in the face by a delicious smell, a smell they were all familiar with, it was the smell of a mate! They all looked at each other, either looking shocked or plainly staring in disbelief. each of them yelled MATE! in the mind link before they bolted out of the room and sniffed the air to locate their mate. Why were they so hasty and excited? 

Well this mate that they were currently going to with their heightened speed, was their last and final mate. They all already knew that they were going to be a nest of 7, they already made a seventh chair in the dining room, a seventh desk in their office, and of course they made a seventh seat in the throne room, and now that final spot is going to be filled.

 That was one of the reasons but the other reason was that the fact that they could smell their mate also meant that their mate was injured, because the only way you can tell if a person is your mate is by their blood. They ran faster and faster afraid that their mate could be seriously injured. They all stopped for a second, eyes closed and letting their noses do the job. "There!" one of them yelled while pointing at the big wide trees they planted to act as a wall around their territory. The closer they got, the sweeter the smell got. Yes, this was definitely their mate, their final mate.

They all peeked around the tree where their mate was possibly laying, They all gasped softly at the sight they were seeing, there was an adorable little bunny boy, snuggled into himself and fast asleep. But their awe was cut short when their thoughts caught up to them.

"Mate is injured! Mate is injured!" 

And now that they looked a bit more closely, their precious final mate had cuts and bruises littering around his body. So following their instinct they gently picked him up and brought him to their forever home.

------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------------------------------

I woke up, my whole body still exhausted and sore from all that running. How am I still alive? and Why am is still alive? These were the first questions that filled my head. I tiredly opened my eyes, immediately noticing that I'm in an unfamiliar room. I mean the floor at the orphanage wasn't this soft and bouncy, it smelled really good too. I noticed that I was laying in a really big bed, I have never seen a bed this big and so soft before. I sat up with many struggles and complaints from my still sore muscles, my eyes kept exploring the room, it was a massive bedroom with a beautifully carved bed with a canopy on top, there were really wide windows decorated by large navy blue curtains that could probably lead to a balcony and there were 3 doors in this room. Why are there 3 doors in this room? I have never seen a room with multiple doors? I was still lost in my thoughts, thinking about where those doors could lead, when my thoughts got interrupted by one of the doors opening and a really beautiful person walked inside, his eyes lightened up when he saw I was awake.

"You're awake! How are you feeling baby?" the beautiful person asked while informing his nestmates that their little bunny was awake through the mind link.

"Are you in pain? Do you need anything?" the man continued asking him while slowly making his way to the frozen Jungkook that sat there on the bed.

As soon as Jungkook slowly opened his mouth to say something he got interrupted by the door opening again this time five other beautiful people came into the room. He wanted to open his mouth again but got interrupted once more by a squeal he heard from one of them." OMG I was right! He is a bunny hybrid, look how cute he is!" the said man yelled excitedly which only made Jungkook more scared. This was also followed by a "Shut up Tae you're frightening him".

"It's alright baby we won't do anything." Another guy calmly said with a dimpled smile.

Now that nobody could interrupt him from talking, Jungkook asked the question he had wanted to ask since the beginning. "Uhm...W-who are you and Where am I-I?" he meekly asked.

"Aww babyboy we are your nestmates and you're currently in one of the bedrooms in our Castle." One of them answered.

Now, Am I supposed to be shocked at the fact that they claim to be my mates or the fact that I'm in a castle???

TBC

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘~~~~♡