~Chapter 9~ New Friends

JK makes dragon friends 

decide to have a picnic

Dragons were a myth, right?
They don't exist, right?

Wrong.

They do exist, a lot of them exist, and they apparently live in a cave behind the mainson. The cave Jungkook and his mates were currently walking to.

They passed by a garden filled with a large variety of flowers and plants.
Apparently, Namjoon also akes care of them. He mentioned that some of these flowers he experimented with, thats why they look different they are hybrids mixed with the look of other flowers. I guess he just has a close relationship with Mother Earth, taking care of flowers to fruit bushes and to flesh eating ones.

"He may not be good at cooking and taking care of himself." Jin hyung started talking once they made their way towards the end of their stroll.

"And he is also very clumsy and likes to be locked up in his office." Tae-hyung continued on.

"But he does have magical fingers to take care of all these plants and fruits." Jiminie hyung giggled.

"And although he can't hold a knife for dear life, he did accept my request of taking care of a blueberry bush i really wanted to plant." Hobi hyung teased.

"Uhm.. thank you loves, although i don't know if im being insulted or being complimented." Joonie hyung responded as he scratched the back of his neck, looking honestly shocked at hearing his lovers opinions.

"Probably both, Joon." Yoongi hyung said after a pause. The only thing i could do is laugh and giggle at their interaction. Grown ass men teasing each other shouldn't be this funny, but when it comes to my soulmate's, i just couldn't help it.

We get closer and closer toward the end of the path, leading further into the woods still in their territory, apparently.
We continue walking when we suddenly hear a soft growl, i stand still, not knowing what to do. I mean, what should you do when you meet a dragon? Say hello and introduce yourself? Runaway screaming at the top of your lungs? Bow?

Still having a mental crisis, i dont notice how a dark creature suddenly emerged from a dark blue cave filled with prurple and gold crystals.

It puffs hot air right in my face as i bent my neck to look it in its eyes.

"Easy boy, take it easy we don't want to scare Jungkookie now, do we?" Jiminie hyung said as he held out his hand as a sign to be careful.

The dragon howls and suddenly lays down on his stomach, like a dog asking for pat's. 

"We know you just wanna play, but we have to be careful. Jungkookie here is small and has never seen a dragon before, so you gotta be gentle, alright?"
Jin hyung continued.

As it nods his head, understanding what Jin hyung said, i slowly approach the drago,  lifting my hand up to let it be sniffed before i start to rub it on his big head. He is beautiful. A dragon mixed with different kinds of purple and black.

"Well hello there," taking the first approach i gently my hand up and down on its big head as the dragon starts shoving his head closer and closer to my face as if he want to lick it.
"What's your name handsome?" The dragon just keeps rubbin his head closer to my face as i giggle.

"D-Did he just call someone handsome other than me?"

"Oh shut up Jin hyung, jungkookie is having a momeng here."

"Darling, he doesn't have a name yet, he  is just a cub in his pack. He hasn't been with us for that long so we haven't been able to come up with a name yet."
Joonie hyung answered.

"Since he seems to have taken a liking to you why don't you try to name him honey?" Yoongi hyung suggested.

TBC

ヽ(´ー')ノ