chapter; seven.

after a few hours of preparing the place and taking a rest, they all decided to hold a party at the beach and have some fun together, they bought some foods outside and cooked them. the students are all sitting around the flame as it is their only light right now. mingyu walked from the place where they put the foods with two can of the drinks on his both hands, he looked at wonwoo who is already sitting with them before sitting beside him as he handed a drink to wonwoo.

" thank you" he smiled at him as he took the beer from mingyu.

" anything for my love. " mingyu response laying his face close to wonwoo.

wonwoo slightly pushing him back as he shakes his head "stop it."

" you're so cheesy, man. " minghao who is sitting next to mingyu teasingly speak to him.

" guys, this is so boring, let's play a game, shall we? " one of their circle of friends said, gathered everyone's attention.

" what about the truth game? " one of the girls says coming up with the suggestion game

they are all looking at each other before nodding as an agreement, then the girl started to explains about how the game work, the game is like spinning the bottle and when it stopped at a person, anyone in the group can ask a question and they have to answer it truthfully.

after that, one of the guys started spinning the bottle and the bottle pointed to wonwoo. mingyu raised his hand to the air as a sign that he will take the part in questioning.

" do you like someone at the moment?" he asked while looking to wonwoo's eyes. wonwoo was paused for a while as a sudden straightforward question but he still got to answer it anyway " yeah, i guess? " wonwoo responsed making the one asking smile.

the students started making some noises then back to continue the game. awhile later the bottle spin stopped in front of mingyu,

" wait, i will ask~ " one of the girl said then mingyu nodded "what was your first love like?" she asked.

mingyu was a bit surprised hearing the question as he doesn't really want to talk about that, especially in front of wonu that he's courting him right now.

" uhm it was a childhood friend, he was so precious to me, i did like him but we never been together though, for some reason. " mingyu answered, his voice cracked a bit thinking of that person. wonwoo still looks at mingyu, he keeps all that in mind but remains silent. after a quiet long play mingyu decided to go for a walk, so he excuse himself and goes to take some air alone.

he walked for a while there then decided to sit at the beach.

" are you okay? " a familiar voice from behind of mingyu, he turn around to look for who's coming and he saw wonwoo walking towards him, he smiled at him as he told him to sit down beside him.

" of course, i am. why? " mingyu asked as he show a glance to wonwoo then back to the dark sea in front of them.

" nothing. you just seem down. "

" why? you are worried about me, huh? " again, he turned his face to wonwoo but closer than before and give him a smirk.

" i..im not" wonwoo stutterded as mingyu is way too close to him. even though mingyu did this often to him but his heartbeat always run so fast in the time like this.

" really?~" mingyu keeps on teasing him making wonwoo turns his face away from him. yes, he is worried about him. he doesn't know why, he just doesn't want to see him looking down like that no matter what the reason is but also he doesn't want to admit anything.

" i said no!" wonwoo said expecting him to stay a little far from him but instead of getting away from him mingyu suddenly put his head on his shoulder. wonwoo was startled at first he was going to get away but mingyu stop him "please stay. stay like this for awhile " said mingyu. wonwoo was hesitated but decided to let mingyu lean on his shoulder while the heart is beating so fast.

after the silent interaction went like this for awhile, wonwoo look at him silently before speaking to him " let's go back? it's late already." wonwoo said, then mingyu looked at him nodding as an agreement as he smiles at him. they both stand up ready to walk back. the two walking back together under the moonlight, they both stay silent a long the way then mingyu started the conversation

" thank you" mingyu said as he look at the one beside him

" for what? " wonwoo asked.

" for lending me your shoulder earlier."

" oh. "

"oh? you are supposed to say you're welcome or something like that! " mingyu said unexpectedly.

" why?" wonwoo asked innocently looking at him making mingyu sighs " im not talking to you anymore" mingyu said before moving his legs, continue walking. wonwoo secretly chuckles as he walk towards him.