chapter; nine.

"how come you're going there without telling me?!" junhui complains as he puts down his plate on the table feeling betrayed by wonwoo who just leaving him all alone in the place but taking mingyu there.

"why would they take you with them? you will just gonna ruin their alone time anyway. " minghao says sarcastically looked at jun as he shakes his head before go back on chewing his food.

junhui rolled his eyes before facing minghao. " so, you're saying that you did not just ruin it earlier?"

Minghao do a fake cough as he avoids junhui's gaze. " that was an accident! i didnt want to! "

" that still count! " junhui disclaims.

The two keeps coming back at each other while the other three who is mingyu, wonwoo and Vernon sitting there awkwardly as they looks at minghao then junhui coming back at each other.

mingyu raised his hands at the two of them "let's just drop it here... you two never run out of thing to argue everytime you meet. " mingyu says, shaking his head.

"he started it! " junhui raising his voice as he stares at minghao.

"what? i was just saying the truth?! "

"well, that's not the truth!"

"stop it already!" vernon said. "let me finish my food first, you can continue later. " he added, giving them an awkwardly smile.

the two stares at each other with the dead glare for seconds before turn their back at each other, crossing their arms while letting out a deep sighs.

the three of them chuckles, trying hard not to laugh at them.

"this is not funny!" junhui said before started digging on his food as minghao do the same.

mingyu chuckles once again before he picks up a food from his plate and place it on wonwoo's dish making him confused as he looks up to mingyu.

"what are you staring at me for? that is your favorite, right? " he smiled, looking at him cutely.

wonwoo looks down to the food that was placed in his dish not long ago. he wonders how mingyu find out that it's his favorite food but without realizing, his lips formed a smile, a smile that could brighten the world. kim mingyu's world, of course.

while the two are having their best time together, junhui and minghao looked at them weirdly, minghao once again, faking a cough as junhui says rolling his eyes. "we are still here. in case you two forgot."

they laughed at junhui and minghao once again. suddenly, they became partner. and of course, there's vernon still minding his own business.

there's nothing for them to explain this matter anymore, it's so obvious that these two have a thing and they're happy about it, the friends are just waiting for them to make it official because the two really looks good together.

this is about time, the trip finally come to an end. they actually don't want to go back just yet but there's no choice for them.

the bus finally arrived at their place and the students got up one by one as complaining on how the trip ended so fast, wonwoo got up to the bus, he looks around looking for a place to sit, he saw mingyu already sitting there at a place while waving at him with a big smile. he waves back to him giving out a smile before he walked toward mingyu and sat down beside him.

"im not sitting there!" minghao said as he looks at vernon begging him to change his seat so he won't have to sit next to that weird guy "moon junhui" because there's only one seat left thats available and it's next to junhui.

"that's your problem. i will not change my place, this one is actually the best, i can even sleep here. " vernon response as he yawn then taking out his headphone before wearing it.

minghao looked at him in disbelief. " are you even my friend?!" he complains but there's no way vernon gonna respond with those headphones on.

he has no choice but to sit next to junhui even he already got the dead glares before he even sitting down. 'life is so hard!'

the ride haven't been that long from the previous place but we can tell that it's so tiring riding on a long way.

wonwoo's eyes got soften as the ride keeps on going, he tried his best to keep his eyes open but from time to time, he keeps getting drowsy until he can't keep it anymore and fall asleep right on the taller one's shoulder. mingyu was watching him the whole time trying his best to hide the laugh. he got uneasy at first but for some reason, he actually like this better. he immediately took out his phone from his pocket before taking a picture of wonwoo in this moment right here. he smiles as he look at the photo he just took. 'he is so cute.'

after the long long ride, they finally arrived back in seoul. everyone got out from bus stretching their arms as to the tiring they got from the long ride.

"do you want to go somewhere before heading home? " minghao asked while walking with the two guys.

"no, thanks. i would better get some more sleep. " mingyu response as he yawn once again and started stretching, too.

vernon raised his hand before minghao could even ask him. "im out, thank. "

minghao let out a sigh as the other two says "goodbye" before going on their ways.

mingyu offered to take wonwoo and junhui home but they refused it since jun already called for his uber to bring him the car. junhui sent wonwoo home before he turned his car to the different directions from his house.

"you're not going home?" wonwoo asked out of curiosity. didn't he even get tired? he just wish he could get to bed as soon as possible right now.

jun chuckles. "no, too boring." he shrugged before started the car heading to his direction.