sixteen

(thank u so much for 1k reads!!! heres my gift 2 u)

There is a boy sitting in the corner of the coffee shop, past the counter and next to the bathrooms. His back faces the entrance and his head hangs low, he's tapping his foot obnoxiously against the wood floors.

The boy notices Phil walk in, He looks flustered and nervous but still so attractive. Phil searches the room, wondering if Anon175 is even there yet.

Phil is looking for a boy with brown hair and eyes to match, but there are a least five men here who fit that description. He whips his head around the room, and his eyes stop on the boy sat by the bathrooms.

The boys breath catches in his throat when he sees Phil looking at him in the reflection of the window to his right. Phil ponders, the boy has mousy brown hair and his head is hung low. Phil strides towards him with false confidence and a swagger in his step.

"Are you Anon175?" The boy snaps his head up and he feels pulse accelerate so quickly that he might burst. Phil is looking down at him, his eyebrows furrowed and a frown set on his pink lips.

The boy nods nervously and refrains from chewing his fingernails infront of Phil. Suddenly the Black-Haired boy is in the seat opposite him and staring intently at the boys face. The boy squirms under his gaze before speaking slowly.

"Dan," he stutters out, barely above a whisper. Phil furrows his brow "Pardon?" he questions. "My name is Dan" the boy repeats, louder this time. Dan looks up and meets Phil's eyes, Phil smiles warmly at him before speaking.

"Hello Dan, I'm Phil"

"I know." Dan replies.