The Announcement (A.H.)

So this is the first one so its gonna kinda be short sorry about that!

Send me requests if you have any!

Word Count: 416

Two lines..

You stared in shock and excitement at the pregnancy test in front of you. A sharp knock at the bathroom door takes you out of your thoughts.

"Y/N? Can I come in?" You take a deep breath and open the door and come in contact with your boyfriend Aaron.

"Have you looked?" he asked looking at the test on the counter. You nod and turn around and grab the test. You smile widely as you handed it to him, "Im pregnant".

He smiles and picks you up, spinning you. You laugh as he sets you down and kisses you deeply, after he pulls away he rests his forehead against yours.

"We're gonna be parents" he says while his smile never fades. "We're gonna be parents" you repeat excitedly. "As much as I don't want this moment to end, we have to get to work", you groan as you grab the test and put it in your purse planning to tell the team today. You both walk out the front door to the car.

"Aaron, are we telling the team today?" you ask as you buckled up and watched him start the car. "It's up to you y/n, If you want we can". You nod and stare out the window excited to share your big news.

As you walked into the BAU holding your boyfriend's hand, the team notices your expression
"hey sweetness whats got you all happy?" Derek says as the rest of the team looks at you "Yeah y/n, you seem excited", Rossi says as he walks out of his office.

"Well that's because I am and have something to tell you guys", you say as every stares at you confused. You squeeze Aaron's hand and pull out the test and face it at them. "I'm Pregnant" you say smiling.

The team stares in shock, but soon snap out of their trance and congratulate you. "OMG THERE IS GOING TO BE A CUTE BABY, OH, CONGRATS!!" Penelope says as she runs and hugs you. "Oh our kids are gonna have a hell of a playdate, congratulations!" JJ says as she hugs you. "Oh for sure, thank you!" you turn and look at your smiling boyfriend.

You had a long journey in front of you, but yet you had many people to help you throughout it.