Questions as stories

What if Yoongi was the yandere?

Yoongi's pov

The dark hides many things, and shadows seem more like your friends than actual people. Footsteps are like melodies that hide behind the sound of motors. Street lights are the only things that bring safety to the paranoid, but they don't see the people who hide in the night watching. As their eyes scratch for any warning or clarity, the demons grab at their heart. Hearts beat louder than thoughts, and they act before thinking of solutions. Running is what lingers in the minds of the weak, but they are right to run from me. As my shadow consumes theirs, the fear and adrenaline pump into their veins. I walk past them and they sigh in relief, false clarity seems to lower their guards.

"Excuse me? Do you mind showing me the way to the nearest hotel?" I ask in a husky voice. The person walking past me doesn't seem to catch what I say, and I grab their arm to catch their attention. The man pulls out an earbud and smiles slightly. My hand slips from his arm and I'm speechless. When everything felt aimless, he showed up in my life like a firework.

"Excuse me? Are you okay?" He says as he turns to face me. No fear radiates from him and he shines brightly. I couldn't take him for myself, and I let him sink into my pores like the sunlight of a fresh day. My mouth opens and closes like a fish on land, and I feel embarassed.

"I w- so I- well you see..... Can I have your number?" I ask on accident. The man laughs at my stumbling of words and the question I ask him seems stupid. Never have I seen this man in my life, and yet here he is shining like he's a diamond. I felt like a sunflower facing the sun, and words seem to be impossible to say.

"I'm gonna have to say no for now, but maybe if we see each other some other day," he spins away and laughs a little before listening to his music again. My hands shake and my heart pounds. Paranoia fills me and my mouth perks up into a slight smile. This feeling of despair and fear makes me excited.

As he sneaks off into the dark of night, a night stalker lurks close behind him. The man takes steady steps to his own place with no clue on what's happening behind him. Shadows follow the light, and the only light in the dark was this man. Dark anguish and hatred fills me, but even the darkest places seem better with a little light. He closes his door and locks it as a shadow approaches his house. The man brushes his teeth and then showers. His bedroom window slides open as the shadow slides in, as I slide in the room. I look around and see pictures of him and his friends before finding a book. A small leather booklet that says Journal on the front. I flip it open to the first page, and a smile glimmers over my face.

Hello diary! It's me Jung Hoseok and it's my first time writing here! I hope to write more in the future, and I'll check in tomorrow with more news!.

Hoseok.... What a sleek yet calm name, and it makes me happy. I close the book and slide it into my pocket. I climb out the window and slide it shut once more. My feet leave almost silent crunches in the dirt, and I hold the journal in my hand inside my pocket. What a wonderful thing to have to learn more about my precious boy.

What if Jungkook was a fashion designer and not a cafe owner? Also what if he was Hoseok's wingman?

Hoseok's PV

Click clack
Ping
'Hello sir'
Beep
Cha ching

The sounds of the store resonates through my body. Expensive clothes and rich people are always around, but when the noise fades, a man stands tall with confidence. A gentle smile sits pretty on his face, and the way he carries himself makes him appealing. His shoes make a soft clicking noise as he walks over to me.