Chapter 5

Before starting the chapter, Have a look at the new cover😊😊

It was time for Arjun to go back to college and resume his studies

It was time for Arjun to go back to college and resume his studies...Jaanvi, Rohan and Riya were really very happy...

Today Arjun is going college after 10 days...Arjun asked Jaanvi and Riya to go college together...

Rohan was driving the car and Arjun was shamelessly staring Jaanvi🤦‍♀️😂

Riya: Uhmm uhmmm....Rohan mujhe lagta hai hume inn dono ko akele hi chodd dena chahiye...Dekho na kitna control kar rahe hai humaare saamne 😉🤭😂
(Rohan I guess we should leave them alone..See how difficult it is for them to control in front of us😂😂)

Rohan laughs

Jaavi: Riya tu na ab maar kha legi...Kitni besharam hai..Hum logg sirf dost hai thik hai na...
(Riya, now I'll beat you...we're just friend okay)

Rohan: Ha ha jaanvi tum "FRIENDS" hi toh ho...Khaas waale😉😉🤭
(Yeah Jaanvi, You're just FRIENDS ...Special friends 🤭🤭)
Rohan emphasizes on Friends and as a result gets a punch from Jaanvi😂👊

Jaanvi: Arjun dekho na tumhaare iss dost ko.. kitna tang kar raha hai...kuch bologe bhi ya nahi isse..🙄
(Arjun see your friend...He's teasing us..You'll say something to him or not🙄)

Rohan: Arey yeh janaab kya bolenge...Innka toh dhyaan hi nahi hai baato pr..Aapse dhyaan hate toh kuch kahe na...
(What will he say...he's busy somewhere else...When he'll stop staring at you, then he'll say something na...)

And then Riya and Rohan laugh and That was the time Arjun said something 😂

Arjun: Rohan ab bass kar..nahi toh maar khayega bohot...tang mat kar ussko
(Rohan stop it now..otherwise I'll beat you now)

They have this teasing session and then they reach college...

Arjun's other friends were happy to see him back...specially the girls...
Only Jatin was not happy to see Arjun back...

Arjun met everyone and spent the first lecture in canteen talking to his friends...

An announcement was made that they will be taken to a tour soon...

The dates will be announced tomorrow....

Now Everyone was dancing 💃💃🕺🕺

Arjun came running towards Jaanvi and Riya and asked them they're coming or not...

Jaanvi and Riya told that they don't belong to rich families...and are here because of scholarship...

Arjun: Offooooo Jaanvi Riya tum logg bhi na...tumhaari trip college ki taraf se...ab khush
(Jaanvi Riya your trip will be from college's side...now happy?)

Jaanvi: Par Arjun ek baar Siddharth sir se puch toh lo...
(But Arjun ask Siddharth sir once)

Rohan: Jaanvi tumko aana hai na ?? Bass toh phir..baaki tum cinta mat karo...
( Jaanvi, you wanna come right ?? Done then..leave it on us)

Arjun and Rohan convince them...

Arjun was really happy that he'll go on tour...away from his house...and those people whom he sees every day...
He was happy that he can spend more time with Jaanvi now...He wasn't able to understand why he was soo happy that he'll be with Jaanvi...But he was enjoying this new found happiness...

Arjun, Rohan, Jaanvi, Riya were sitting in the canteen and discussing about the tour....

Jaanvi: Yaar tumko iya lagta hai kaha jayenge ??
(What do you guys think..where we'll go on tour)

Riya: No idea...lekin mai bohot zyada excited hu iss ke liye😁😁
(No idea...but I'm really excited for this tour)

Rohan: waise toh kal pata chal ji jayega...but if you guys want mai pata lagau??
(We'll get to know tomorrow but If you guys want, should I find out ??)

Arjun: Noooooooo

Jaanvi: Whyyyyyy
Pata karne do na use...itni curious hu mai ki pucho mat...
(Why ? Let him find out..Don't ask how much curious I am)

Riya: Accha suspense bane rehne do...par guess toh kar sakte hai naa...
(Okay let it be suspense but we can guess right ?)

Jaanvi: Pehle toh India mein kahi le jaa rahe hai ya out of India 🤔🤔
(First of all they're taking us somewhere in India or out of India)

Riya: Out of India I guess

Rohan: Nahi...Last year iut of India le kar gaye the...this year they'll have the tour in India only...

Arjun: Yeah...iss baar it's in India...But I'll make sure ki it's ok more than 20 days..

Jaanvi: Whattttttttt....more than 20 dayss!!!!!!

Jaanvi just jumped in excitement...

Arjun: Jaanvi calm down..

Riya: Tumne baat hi aisi boli...ab toh mai bhi bohot excited hu....
(Even I'm excited now)

Rohan: Guys I guess Bangalore jaa rahe hai...

Arjun: Mujhe lagta hai hill station le ke jayenge

Jaanvi: Manali ?? Or Darjeeling? Or Shimla ?
Ahhhhhhh I'm soooo excited now

Riya: Even I'm sooo sooo excited...wherever they take us..we'll enjoy to the fullest 🤩🤩🤩

They had some discussion about the tour...Everyone was just thinking about where they're taking on tour...

At night:

Arjun was just imagining what he will do there...what he has to take so that he doesn't forget anything...
Rohan was also doing the same....

Whereas Jaanvi was sooo curious to know about that place....

Riya was confused what she'll take and what not...she's really bad at packing 😁😂😂

Heyy readers!!!
I hope you liked the chapter..
Sorry for the short update..I'm not well that's why I wasn't able to write much...

Where do you think they'll be going ?

Don't forget to vote and comment...
What if something happens there 😦😦

Stay tuned to know what happens next...
Till then, Bye.