Capítulo Veinticinco

SHOCKED.

Iyon ang bumabalatay ngayon sa mukha ng babaeng kaharap. With her luscious lips are parted and the emotions in her eyes that he can't read.

Was that so shocking?

She slowly sit up, not facing him.

He nervously bit his lip.

Masyado bang naging mabilis? Why is she acting so weird? Ayaw ba niya?

Bullshit!

He's sweating! It's the first time that he felt so nervous and confuse!

He tightly pursed his lips. "Are you okay, Tash?"

He tried to hide his nervousness by clenching his fists hoping it would work but—damn it!
He still feel anxious!

"Love?" he tried to catch her attention.

She gave him a shocked and nervous glance. "Y-yes?"

"Okay ka lang?" he slowly sit up, not minding the pain in his thigh.

"Y-yes. I-uh..." napaigtad ito nang ilapat niya  palad sa likod nito.

"Hush. It's okay." alo niya.

Her lips' still parted. Nakayuko ito at pinaglalaruan ang mga kuko sa daliri.

"P-pasensya ka na. I-it's just that, ahm..." she bit her lower lip and tightly close her eyes. "...kinakabahan kasi ako." mabilis pa nitong dugtong.

That made him chuckled. Isang bagay na gustong-gusto niya kay Natasha. She could effortlessly make him smile or laugh.

She pouted. "Tawa ka d'yan." inis na tiningnan siya nito.

"It's just that..." he cupped her face with his hands. "God! How could you be so cute, huh?"

She loudly gulp. "I'm not a pet." she remove his hands.

"Yeah. Because you're my little lion."

"Huh! Ako? A lion?!" nandidilat ang mga mata na sabi nito.

He remained intimately looking at her. "Yes! My little lion." he winked and smile.

"Hindi ako mabangis."

"Yes, you are."

"Hindi ako nanlalapa."

"You do."

"Hindi ako nanghahabol."

"Because that's me."

Lukot ang noo nito at bahagya pang nanlaki ang butas ng mga ilong. She's giving him a deadly look.

He just smirked mischievously before brushing her hair. "You are my little lion. Mabangis ka, but you never acted like you are. Your jealousy towards  Mariemiel proved it. At nilapa mo na 'ko, isang beses." tinaas-baba niya ang kanang kilay. "Masarap mo akong nilapa."

"Bastos!" nandidilat pa ang mata nito.

Malakas siyang tumawa. "Hindi ba tayo pwedeng mag-usap nang hindi naisisingit ang kahalayan mo?"

"Pwede naman. Basta ba habang nag-uusap tayo... ginagawa natin 'yun."

Napaigtad siya ng kurutin siya nito sa tagiliran niya.

"Ang halay mo talaga." she dramatically rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

He animatedly smile. Tash really hit him hard. Reall hard. He can still recall those times that him and Tash was in a student-teacher relationship. The first time he heard her angelic and soft voice. It's also the first time he heard Synesthesia by Mayonnaise in a female version.