Getting loose

Chris pov

It's been hours, possibly days since I got here, these little shits have been fucking me nonstop, after one cums, another takes its place, I've been filled with semen so many times;

They have me on my hands and knees, then my back. As one little shit fucks my ass two are off to the side jacking off when I hear something like bodies being cut, then the goblin fucking me gets sliced in half.

I look up to see chase standing there, and for the first time in days/hours, I felt relieved and happy. But that happiness is cut short as I see a tall dark shadow closing in on us, it's a fucking big goblin....great.

Third pov:

Chris and chase get fucked nonstop, one each hole gitting filled back to back, but Chase is lucky enough to not get fucked by a big goblin, but not for long.

The alphas get chained up and thrown to the ground and two bg's (big goblins) come and pick one up, facing each other the goblins force their huge cocks inside of the alphas, chase's ass is stretched wide same as Chris.

The goblins thrust inside the males, the males moaning in pain and pleasure. Soon the goblins push the boys together, the boy's nipples and cocks rubbing against each other, causing the boys to yell in pleasure. The goblins speed up nearing their climax. The two males start screaming in pleasure, their prostates being abused, their cock and nipples getting stimulated. It was just too much.

The goblins cum in the male's asses and drop them to the floor making the males suck them off, gagging them

Chase pov

I really hate cheif for this, I also hope he sends help soon, i can't take all of this
______________________________________

Short chappie but we're almost done with the story, I mean it is a really short story after all. Anyway enjoy