Reaching our doom

Chris pov

"Chris, Chase, we have a report about some rebelling goblins, we don't know how many, so I'm sending you both in to find out" our elder or chief as we call him, says "yes chief" we both say and walk out of room.

"So, how many you want to bet there are, i think a hundred" chase says "mmmm....ill say 250" i say "alright, if i win, you gotta give me rena's number" chase says as we walk to the changing room "okay, if i win you gotta stop asking for her number" i say as we get inside the small changing room.

We start putting on our mission clothes, mine consists of pants that allow me to move around as much as needed, a black short sleeves shirt, a white over coat with gold trimmings and no sleeves, and black boots.

Chase has a body suit.

I strap my katana to my back and grab my sack, in the sack is, military food, water, fire starters, compass, and an emergency blanket. With today's technology they make bags that can hold unlimited items and never get heavy.

As me and chase are heading out to the hover, i snag a cookie form chefs roskos tray.

We get in the hover and strap up, i turn on the engine, flicks some stuff, push some buttons, and take off manually.

"Ill never get why you don't use acs" chases says "because if it dies out i wanna know for damn sure i know how to fly" i say, i turn on acs, (auto control system) and let the hover take off. Once were in the air, i set the coordinate into the location finder and let the hover take us to our mission location.

In a few short hours we reach some mountains and start to decent "why would they be out here" chase says as he buckles up again, me following suit "guess they must be planning" i say

Once we land we split up to search the mountain and agree to meet up at the hover tomorrow. As I'm walking, i see a cave 'bingo' i think to myself. I walk into the cave and creep around, my katana in hand. "Hehehe" i hear behind me and foot steps.

I turn around swiftly. Nothing.

I turn back around only to be met with 3 goblins. Two of them pin my arms above my head while the other one palms me through my pants "Ngh~....t-the hell" i say as i look down 'ugly little fucker' i think to myself.

The two pinning me down start to suckle my nipples through my shirt "mmmmm~" i moan. The two pinning me pull my shirt up while the other pulls my pants off.

The two pinning me suck my nipples, and i arch my back. The other one starts licking my ass hole "fucking, let go!" I yell as i kick them off of me.

I run to try and grab my katana but something grabs it before i can...

Pulling off my shirt. A giant goblin forces me to take his cock whole. I gag on it, he just grunts and moves my head faster. My eyes start to tear up, as i feel his cock go down the depths of my throat, stretching it. He cums forcing me to take it all.

After that he drops me then picks me up and lines his cock with my ass. He shoves his cock in my ass and starts thrusting. I moan from the unexpected pleasure of my ass being filled and streached.

He moved my body up and down his length grunting. I struggle to get free but to no avail. He starts thrusting faster and my moans get louder. Soon he cums in my ass, drops me and let the little goblins come and fuck me...

Why the hell did i get into the military???
______________________________________

657 words read

Short i know but im tired as hell