Eight

Louis' POV:

By the time Saturday rolled around next morning, I was completely over my frustration of the previous week. We went out to party on last night, which was super fun, by the way. Harry and I left early, like we normally do whenever we go clubbing with the guys. And Alaska, obviously. She would kill us if we went to a club without her. Speaking of Alaska, she went to some guy's house from the club. Get it, girl friend. No? Yeah, no, that sounds weird. 

Harry and I got back to our house and went up straight to my room. Whenever we hook up, we do it in my room, because then if somebody enters the house, he can just go on upstairs to his room. It is easier to sneak upstairs than to come back downstairs, and my room is below his room. Trust me, we know from experience. There are high chances that you'll run into someone while going down the stairs. Then it's just an awkward conversation waiting for disaster to happen.

Alaska didn't get home until five a.m. on Saturday morning. Niall and Liam got in like two hours after me and Harry. And I'm not really sure about Zayn. He sort of does his own thing; goes wherever he wants, whenever he wants. It's kind of cool, actually. Sounds fun as well. When I saw everyone again at lunch on Saturday, they had several questions for me and Harry. Of course, they did. It's about time they start questioning things around here. 

We ordered in for lunch, since all of us were too hungover to bother to cook. While we were waiting for the food to arrive, we were, of course, talking about the previous night. Niall waggled his eyebrows at Alaska about her hook up. In response to that, Alaska just rolled his eyes and flipped him off. She also told him that it was none of his business; however, she was laughing while saying that, so I'm pretty sure she wasn't serious. She'll probably telling all of us about it anyway. 

Alaska then changed the topic and asked Liam about that girl he had been dancing with.  Liam blushed a little, and then it was practically a requirement for Alaska and Niall to force the details out from him. He finally gave in and told us about her. Apparently, the girl's name was Maya, and Liam managed to get her number. He wasn't sure if he would see her again, but he sure wanted to. 

Zayn then told us that he had found a group of smokers to go out with, and that all of them walked the streets with their stash and occasionally stopping to spray graffiti onto a few walls. Liam frowned at that; and I can't say that I blame him. Isn't graffiti-making illegal? Heck, smoking weed is illegal too. One of these days, Zayn is definitely going to get thrown into jail. For fuck's sake. But the lad was stubborn; there was no way to talk sense into him. And all of us know that. We stopped trying to talk to him about any of this a long time ago. We just go along with it.

Anyway, then Alaska turned to Harry suspiciously, "Oh, Harry. When did you get in?"

Harry shrugged, "Kind of early. I got in at midnight, I think. I was tired."

Alaska considered that before turning to me, "And you. When did the fuck did you leave? I was looking for you! You promised to do body shots with me!"

Harry sort of stilled at that, while I rolled my eyes at Alaska, "You were too busy sucking face with some random guy. I got out of the club to smoke, and was out there for a long time before I got back home."

Alaska pouted, "Well, I was looking forward to do body shots."

I lied, "Maybe next time." She just sighed before focusing her attention on something else. Yeah, I'm not going to do body shots with Alaska. I left early for a reason. Well, I left early to hook up with Harry. But not having to do body shots with Alaska was also part of the reason. Once lunch was over, everyone went back up to their rooms.

Harry quite purposely ignored me when I walked into his room. I threw his pillow at him, "What? What's that look?"

He raised his eyebrows at me, "Body shots with Alaska? Really?"

I rolled my eyes as I climbed onto the bed, "I wasn't going to lick the damn salt off her, H. She wants us to find separate people to do body shots with, and do it as a group. Why do you think I left early?"

His eyebrows furrowed, "Well, I figured we left early to, you know, fuck."

I chuckled, "That, obviously, but also because I didn't want to do body shots with Alaska. If she found me and demanded to do body shots, I'd have to make excuses as to why I can't exactly do that. Then she'd be like 'Oh, don't be a bore, Louis. You're single; this is the time and opportunity to have fun!' And then it'd just be an awkward conversation."

Harry mimicked me, "You're single." Then he switched back to his normal voice, "Yeah, right."

I grinned, "I know, I know."

Harry raised his hand for a high-five, "Spot-on Alaska impression, though."

I just modestly smirked at him as I obliged to his high-five, "I know, right. I can also do an impressive Niall impression, I'll have you know."

He rolled his eyes, "I'm sure you do. Do you have plans today?"

I nodded, "I do, actually. I have very interesting, non-boring plans for today."

Harry bit his lip, "Okay. I'll see you later, then."

I leaned onto him, "Hm? I plan on staying here all day, by the way. Told you I have interesting plans."

Harry rolled his eyes and laughed fondly before kissing my head, "Sounds good. Do you even go to class? I never see you do any homework."

I smacked his arm, "Zip it. I do all my homework, thank you very much. Ugh, that reminds me. I have a bunch of notes to make for Monday."

Harry laughed, "You do all your homework, you say?"

I complained, "I do! I'll do this one tomorrow."

He leaned down to kiss my nose, "Procrastinator."

I pressed a finger against his lips, "Hush. I'm trying to sleep here; I'm tired."

Harry relaxed against me, "Alright. Same, to be honest. Good night, Lou."

I scoffed, "It's clearly afternoon, but okay."

Harry just sighed, "Just go with it, Lewis."

Yeah, okay. I'll just go with it this time. Only because I'm tired though. Ugh, I hate Harry. He's annoying. Not gorgeous, at all. Nope. 

***

A/N

Short chapter, I know! Cute maybe though? Let me know in the comments :) I love comments. Oh and thanks for all the votes <33 Take care and my dms are open if u wanna talk 

~Sofia x