ILYG#Prolouge

SPADE ORGANIZATION ♠

GAME PLAYER CONTRACT

1. In every game, there will be a bet that both parties should agree. All kinds of game can be played.

2. The challenged party has the right to choose the game he/she wanted to play and the right to decide the rules. The challenged party also has the right to demand everything he/she wanted to get from the challeger but as long as it doesn't validated Rule #1.

3. Once the bet was already made, both parties should raise their right hand and cohere. Before saying the word "Eu Juro" it will serves as the seal of their agreement.

4. All violence between the gamers involved during the game is strictly prohibited. Cheating is also prohibited, once you're caught, it will result to your instant loss.

5. If the party who lose suddenly refuses to give the agreed bet, the organization will be the one to handle him/her - either make him/her give the agreed bet or take his/her life in exchange for breaking the pledge.

6. And lastly, play and have fun!

And as a pet player, you are obliged to win all your games. All bet that you'll make should be really must useful to your master. And half of the amount of money you've won will automatically transferred to him/her.

I, Ral Gene Evans, hereinafter referred as his player, do of my own free will, and being of sound mind and body, do hereby offer myself to Mr. B. Black as his game player.

Signed by:

"So what's your decision? In or out?"

I look at him straight in his eye. He's leaning on his black leather couch wearing his intimadating at the same time, scary smirk. Behind him are his two men in black. He ordered one of his men to hand me a pen.

I looked back at the paper that I am holding and back to him. "If I sign this, you'll stop using him?"

"Only if you sign. Now, go on. Sign it." he smiled.

I put this paper back in the table and closed eyes signed it. I heard this old fat man's laugh.

"Your such a good girl, Ral. He's really lucky to have one like you." He evilly laugh again. "And I'm lucky to have you. You are mine now!"

~~

All rights reserved.
Copyright © Ral Chimei 2015

Inspired by: No Game No Life.

Author's Note: If ever my story happened to have the same title, theme, plot, settings, places, flow of story and characters; it's entirely coincidental. This work of fiction is due to my overflowing boredom which cause to the birth of this story.