3

Raymond DeConto POV:

"Good, it will make it easier for me to shoot you" she smirked at me.

She isn't going to do it, I can feel it.

"Shoot me then, do it Natalia" I raised my hands up in surrender.

Natalia was clearly shocked by my actions as she stared at me. Her hands were trembling as she pointed the gun towards me.

Suddenly, a phone started ringing. I could tell by the relieved expression on her face that she didn't want to shoot me.

She answered her phone and looked at me for a second, before turning around and quickly walking away.

Damn she was perfect.

Her shiny brown hair swished as she walked and I caught myself staring at her perfect figure. I watched her drive away in her G-wagon before making my way to my car.

Her words kept replaying in my mind.
"I'm leaving in 2 weeks"
I  frowned at myself. What the hell was I doing? Since when did I actually start to care about Natalia Sànchez.

I looked at myself in my car mirror before turning on my car  and driving away.

-----------------------

The sun was just beginning to set and shades of purples and pinks mixed together in the sky. It was beautiful. It reminded me of Natalia.

I haven't stopped thinking of her since I saw her last. I had been trying to deny my feelings for her for the longest time but something about her leaving made me realise that I had to accept them.

I know that I can't just let her go. I walked up to my window and stared outside.

I could always call her? No.

I can buy her flowers? Yes.

I grinned at the new idea that just formed in my head. She was gonna love this. Hopefully.

-----------------------

.