chapter 19

it's the longest update among all of the chapters. enjoy reading.

➛➛➛➛➛

it's a wonderful day for chenle as he woke up early in the morning without his butler waking him up. he's in a good mood as he starts to take a bath.

when he's in the bathroom, he smiled as he remembered what happened yesterday.

“of course i love you too you idiot.” jisung smiled and hug him tightly as he finally confessed to him and so he is.

“so are we together now?” he asked but chenle raised his brow at him.

“you should court me first.” he asked and jisung groaned at it.

“do you have a problem with it jisung?”

“why do we need to be in that situation?”

“okay fine then don't.” as chenle turned his back as jisung hug him immediately. that makes him smile.

“i'm just kidding baby, c-can i kiss you instead?” he whispered but chenle make it a thrill as he immediately object of what he said.

no kiss while you're still my suitor.”

“aish okay okay but turned around please.” he whispered and let go his arms and chenle immediately turned around and that jisung hug him again.

“i still can't believe we confessed in this kind of situation.” he said and chenle listen to what he said.

“i love you chenle.” he said and chenle knows that in that time. it's genuine and he felt overwhelmed while hugging him too.

“young master are you awake?” the butler asked that makes chenle snapped back to his senses.

“yes i am, i'm in a bathroom now.” he responded and the butler spoke.

“you have a visitor here young master.”

“alright then.” chenle said and he expected it. he knows that it's jisung who waited for him while he prepared himself so that they can go to the school.

when he done doing his stuffs, he go downstairs as he saw jisung waiting for him and smiled as he already saw him.

“you look adorable today baby.” he said but chenle's cheeks reddened for what jisung said and he sends jisung a small punch that earned jisung a chuckled.

when they're inside of the campus and they're off to parking lot. jisung immediately go outside and opened chenle's and guiding him as he hold his hands tightly.

“ji, i can do it.” chenle said but jisung insisted so chenle didn't have a choice but to let him be.

well there's a student still looking at them as they look so sweet while holding their hands.

and jisung guided chenle until they finally standing in front of chenle's room while holding their hands. and chenle felt awkward for it as he spoke to him.

“ji, let go your hand.” and jisung noticed it as he let go his hand.

“oh sorry.” he said and chenle entered on the room.