chapter 22

early in the morning, chenle woke up by the sudden call, made by jisung and that makes chenle smiled widely and answered it immediately.

“hello.”

“hello baby good morning.” he said and that makes chenle's cheeks reddened as he can't help but to be giggled for what he said and that makes jisung chuckled on the other line.

‘oh how cute his laugh is’ chenle thought but he froze as jisung said on the other line.

“i know i am baby now prepared yourselves, i'll be there any minute from now.” he said and ended the call.

that leaves chenle stilled for what he said.

“oh no he heard what i've said?” he widened his eyes on the realization and that makes him face palmed.

chenle frowned as he go down the stairs and he saw jisung on his presentable outfit. well it's a second date since on the previous days that they've been go together.

“chenle are you okay?” jisung said and chenle smiled though it didn't reached on his ear.

the whole duration of time sorrounded by silence until they finally arrived on jisung's pad.

when they finally arrived at his pad, they go inside to take some meal.

“since it's lunch time, what about eating first while having a movie marathon right?” jisung said and chenle nodded as he agree to what his decision is.

they're eating lunch peacefully until they finally done at eating and chenle insisted to wash the dishes so that they'll be done.

“what movie are we going to watch ji?” chenle said as jisung seating on the chair at the dining table.

“it's up to you what do you want to watch?”

“let's see.” he said and continue to wash the dishes.

without knowing that jisung is behind him holding his waist. that makes chenle flinched by the sudden act.

“j-ji.”

“hmm?” jisung whispered that makes chenle's shivered.

“w-what are y-you d-doing?” but jisung chuckled for what he said.

“nothing, i just want to hug you.”

“l-let g-go please i'm washing the dishes.” but jisung didn't hear anything as he lay his head on his shoulder, watching what is he doing.

chenle do the dishes when he felt tickled by jisung's kisses that he can't resist as he faced him and to be greeted by a pair of lips kissing him.

that makes him closed his eyes and holding his nape while jisung lifting him and makes him sit on the sink as they continued what they're doing and jisung deepened the kiss.

“good morning baby, your lips is taster than the dessert.” he said that makes his cheeks reddened and bow his head as he felt embarrassed.

jisung chuckled and lifted his face as he saw the red cheeks that makes him chuckled and chenle glared at him.

jisung was about to kiss him again when a loud knock heard on the door. that snap them back to their senses.

“ji, open the door.” and jisung sighed as he go to the door to open.

"jisung, how are you?"

"uh i'm f-fine mom." chenle heard the conversation between the two persons as he done washing the dishes so he hide on the kitchen.

"mom?" so it's his mom.

"yes?– oh wait do you have something to eat? i'm hungry." she goes to the kitchen since the refrigerator is on the kitchen and chenle immediately find a place to hide.

when his mom caught him hiding.

“oh who is he jisung?” his mom said that makes jisung face palmed.

“since when you two been in a relationship?” his mom asked and jisung still bowed his head while jisung trying to put his arm on chenle's nape when his mom interrupted.

“no pda in front of me.” jisung flinched and immediately removed his hands and put it down.

“are you perhaps chenle?” and chenle widened his eyes as he was being mentioned.

“and when are you going to tell me about this jisung?”

“m-mom l-let-”

“hush now and you chenle.”

“y-yes?”

“come here.” chenle flinched and go near on his mom. while bow his head and immediately closed his eyes as he go to his mom.

he expected to be slap but instead, he received a hug that makes chenle opened his eyes.

“welcome to the family chenle.” he giggled and chenle smiled awkwardly by the sudden act.

the whole morning is full of jisung's mom a story about jisung which is jisung awkwardly smiled and face palmed. until jisung forced his mom to finally leave the two alone.

until his mom finally leave them and the awkward silence sorrounded the two until jisung broke the silence between the two.

“s-so let's watch a movie?” and chenle looked at him with a teasing smile.

“really huh jisung.” and that makes him face palmed again.

“aish let's forget about it chenle please?” chenle chuckled and go near him and kiss his cheeks. that makes jisung froze by the sudden act.

“alright ji, come let's watch.” and hug him on his waist.

and they both watch together.

to be continued.