Chapter 5

Chat's POV
"I am sorry Ladybug. I hope we can still be the best partners and friends ever" I said hoping I wouldn't hurt my partner's heart.

"It's ok Chat, just testing your loyalty towards your possible new girlfriend. You passed kitty" said the girl in red and black spots.

I was shocked! It was all an act, well at least it helped me realise that I want to try out a relationship with Marinette, I want go to her and tell her all that happened aaand I may be secretly hoping we will kiss.

But before I left Ladybug said "So who's this poor girl that will have to deal with your dumb puns" to which I confidently responded "Can't tell you, your own rules so Hawkmoth does not find out our identities; And for your record she loves my pawsome puns", then I left and went to Marinette's house.

Ladybug/Marinette's POV
I knew Chat would go right to my house. That silly cat wouldn't lose a chance of flexing around to me as Marinette. Luckly Tikki's powers not only give me luck and a nice outfit but it also takes all cramps away so when I fight I don't have to worry of getting more pain. I jumped from house to house using my yo-yo until I got home and said "Spots off" as I falled into my bed and then a shock of pain came trought me. Really! Right now as Chat was about to come! I crawled up in a ball hoping that it would go away before Chat came but I guess it wasn't my lucky day since I heard him land on the balcony.

Chat's POV
I tapped on the door but there was no answer. It was only 19:47 and I don't think Marinette is sleeping. "Marinette" I said while trying to look into the room through the trap door window. No answer but I saw her in her bed, it didn't look good... . I opened the door and went in and then I saw her... in pain. It broke my heart to see her like that knowing I can only do little about it .But I will always make sure to make my best attempts to make it all better. So I went in front of her and as she looked at me I started goofing around, falling down and making weird voices and when I heard her laugh I knew it was all worth it.

"Hello there purrincess, how are you feeling?"

"Better that you're here kitty" she said while I sat on her bed "What dragged you here tonight kitty?" she said while also tapping the empty space on the bed nearby her showing she wanted me to lay down next to her.

"Well only a beautiful girl who I wanted to tell her that I like her; And I want to start a relationship slowly with her. Ladybug even helped me as she tried to test me on my feelings for you. Ipassed with flying colours." I said while laying next to her.

"Well that's great kitty, do I know this girl?" she said while looking deeply in my eyes. "Yes you do, I might kiss her right now" and after I said that Marinette dragged my face into hers, connecting our lips together into a long kiss and after that we cuddled for a few minutes. My miraculous started beeping so I told Marinette goodbye. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and left.

A few days later
Adrien's POV
It's been around 2 days and my dad came back meaning that now I need to make excuses on why I will be in my room so much when I go to visit Marinette.

Yesterday she had a sleepover with Alya and I didn't get to see her at all and I was so bored and I didn't even know what to do all night without my purrincess.

Now I am in my last lesson which is about to finish.

I was walking down the stairs to go home when a familiar voice called my name and when I turned around I saw Marinette. I was shocked because she told me she is kinda over ... well me.

"Hey Adrien, I was wondering if you would like to hang out, watch a movie and eat something or play games" said the girl in front of me.

I was a bit confused about why would she talk to me if she liked Chat Noir more, was she lying? But I guess maybe she just wants to hang out, she didn't even sutter at all so maybe she is over me and wants to keep my friendship. "Yeah sure, let me text my father to let him know"

At Marinette's house
We went on the rooftop where me and Marinette would always stay when I visited her as Chat.

"Wow it's such a beautiful view over Paris" I said as if I never saw the view before. "It is really calming up here" said a beautiful girl with bluebell eyes.

We played some games, I don't know how this girl is so good but she won all the rounds. Honestly amazing. After around 12 rounds we went a baked some croissants. "Careful, you might drop the flour on your- " then boom, I dropped the flour on my head "-head" then Marinette stared to laugh hesteractly. "HEY" I said embarrassed.

"Sorry" said Marinette still giggling. "You look so funny, we can finish the croissants and then I will get you to the shower, I have some clothes that my friend borrows when he's over" said the blunette/black haired girl, we finished the croissants and then she showed me to the bathroom and gave me the clothes she would give me when I slept over as Chat. I got a shower. The croissants were ready and they were absolutely delicious, she is so talented. Then we talked for a few minutes until my bodyguard came to take me home.

Marinette's POV
After Adrien left I was sure I was over him, I still wanna be a great friend of his but I am not in love with him anymore.

"So Marinette, are you over Adrien?" Said my kwami. "Yes tikki" I said confidently, "So are you now in love with Chat Noir?" Said the flying ladybug. "Yes... No.... Maybe, I really like Chat but I am not sure yet, I want to get to know him better".

And as I said that, I heard a knock above me and I knew exactly who it was. Chat Noir.

"Hello princess" said the hero of Paris.

"Hello kitty, what you doing here so late"

"I was soo bored purrincess, it's been 2 days since I last saw you! 2 DAYS! I didn't see you for an eternity" said the cat exaggerating.

"Silly cat, don't be so dramatic" I said while rolling my eyes. "Well princess, what was Adrien doing at your house earlier? I tought you were over him yet. I saw you two when I wanted to visit but you were hanging out with him".

A/N: Well here is another episode. I wanted to say thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting. In a few hours my previous episode got 6 views which is a record and I am so happy. I know this is not the best story ever, I am not the best at this but I wanted to give it a try.
See you all in the next episode.