Chapter 12

I felt Marinette pull away really fast and when I opened my eyes she wasn't there. Then I noticed that she was taken away by an akuma...

The akuma looked like Ursula but nicer and red instead of purple skin. She looked like an octopus basically and used one of her tentacles to grab Marinette. She must if seen us together and took her away to use her for advantage and manipulate me. I never wanted this to happen to Marinette, I knew there would be consequences if we date this way(As Chat and Marinette) but I wanted to try. I will save her.

"I am Octopinia, People of Paris should fear me. YOU will pay for all the pollution and damage you have created for my poor aqua friends" said the akuma.

"Well well well, what do we have here, Chat's toy?" She said squeezing Marinette with her tentacle.

"She is not! LEAVE HER ALONE" I said trying to hit her with my staff but she quickly pushed me away.

"Oh the kitty is angry that I took his girlfriend away from him?" She said while laughing. "What would happen if I squeezed her even more" she said while slowly squeezing her even more.

"DON'T YOU DARE! Leave her alone, I am the one you want" I said while trying to fight with her.

"Oh little kitty, now why should I listen to you?"

"Because you don't wanna get cataclysmed" I said furious.

She laughed then said "You don't scare me with you empty threats" and this made me even more angry.

"Chat calm down, this anger won't help you, I am ok and you don't have to worry so much for me, try saving everyone else right now" Marinette said with her sweet voice that calmed me down immediately.

"But princess I can't let her hurt you" I said worried. As the villain tried to hurt her, all my anger came back.

"She's my princess and I will protect her at all costs" I said "no one will take you away from me, Marinette" I said to Marinette with a tear in my eye.

"Marinette, my princess, I love you and I will make sure no one will hurt you" then I finally got her out.

We went to her rooftop as fast as possible so the villain would not take her away again.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" I said fully worried for her.

Marinette's POV
"Yeah I am fine, but did you mean it?" I said and he gave me a strange look." That you love me, you stupid cat"

"I do purrincess, I wouldn't lie to you" he said then pulled me by the waist "I really mean it when I say that I falled in love with you"

'BOOM'

"Well I guess you need to go and be a hero" I said then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"BYEEEEEEeee princess" he screamed while going further away.

A/N: Ladybug comes (AKA Marinete who transformed after Chat left) and they defeated the akuma. Chat took Marinette home and they cuddled like in the picture (not mine)

No one's POV
Chat and Marinette were cuddling when he moved his hand down her back. Marinette twitched a little and Chat felt that.

"What was that? Are you hurt? Is it that because of the assholes that hurt you?" Said Chat worried.

"Chat don't worry about me, I am ok. Just a little bruise"

"Princess how can you say that, of course I will worry about you. I love you and I would never want my loved ones to get hurt, now let me check how bad the bruise is"

He started lifting her shirt up (Only up to where the bruise is you dirty minded people, he is helping her not trying to be sexual) and saw a pretty big medium sized bruise on her back.

"This looks pretty bad, where is your first aid kit?"

"Kitty don't worry, you must be more hurt than me. You took a pretty bad punch as well" said Marinette.

"Well my costume protected me so I am not hurt but you... . If I got there faster you-" said the black cat.

"NO, You saved me, who knows what whose guys could do to me" Marinette said while hugging herself trying not to think of what would happen.

Chat hugged Marinette and made her feel better.

"Ok, now let's get you bandaged" he went and looked for the first aid kit and found it soon and then he bandaged Marinette

"Ok, now let's get you bandaged" he went and looked for the first aid kit and found it soon and then he bandaged Marinette. They cuddled more and fell asleep together.

A few days later

"We will go on a trip very soon, it is a camping trip so make sure you get everything you will need. Your parents have been notified and everyone is allowed" said Miss Bustier.

Marinette was excited for this trip, she hasn't gone to one in such a long time but she thought about Chat. He visited 3 or more times a week cause he had all the photoshoots but Marinette didn't know that. She decided to let him know as soon as possible that he won't visit her so her parents wouldn't find him in her room and get the wrong idea.

Later that day
"Hello my beautiful purrincess" said Chat going in her room.

"Chat stop being so dramatic" said Marinette rolling her eyes.

"Come on princess I know you like me being dramatic, otherwise you wouldn't date me" he said leaning on his stuff.

"True, oh well I am gonna go on a camping this week so don't you dare come to my house or my parents might catch you"

"I wouldn't dare princess, I might visit you to camping as well" said Chat.

"NO, if anyone sees us together the news might get out".

"Owww my puurncess doesn't want to be seen with me, hurt by my own girlfriend" he said being extra dramatic.

"Silly kitty"

On the bus on the way to the camping place
"Sooooo, I will sit with Nino so then you will have to sit next to your "very good friend" Said Alya.

"Stop, who knows I might have a boyfriend for all you know" said Marinette.

"Yeah sure, I would know if you had one"

Alya left and sat next to Nino and Adrien sat next to Marinette. They said hi to each other and started talking.

"So Mari, what do you think of Chat Noir?" (I see you Adrien 😏)

A/N: Hello.... yes I have been gone for almost a month.... but I have a REASON, I moved and I was an emotional mess so I couldn't bring myself to write the chapter. Next one I will try to be sooner.

Also do you want short chapters and more or should I keep them as they are now?