Meeting a Stranger 💫

At 3 .20 pm

When Siddharth and aarav are gazing at adithi's image ..

Hey sidhuu you remembered adithi ! 6 years ago she said that you are special ..isn't she (aarav)

Yeah..she is adithi ..anyway I didn't go to  meet her now for sure ( Siddharth)

Why ? You can meet her once ..and if you dis liked her just come to home quick ..that's it (aarav)

What if she rejects me ? By keeping that old thing in mind..( Siddharth)

No I think adithi is not that type of girl ..trust me sidhu( aarav)

No. I don't want to go ( Siddharth)

What if  she is loving you now also? (Aarav)

Very funny!  girls are not like that now a days ..(Siddharth)

let's meet once I think adithi is not that bad what you think ? (Aarav)

Okay I'll meet her but on one condition you should come with me ? And you should first tell about myself why I hate love (Siddharth)

Done I'll come with you ..

( aarav is narrating the whole thing to adithi )

When I came near you ..you thaught that I'm Siddharth and greeted me

Then through device Siddharth listened that and said me to act like Siddharth infront of you.

But don't worry !! Manually you are seeing me but the taughts ..questions all those you heard were Siddharth 's ..

It's going to be a biggest twist in my life..why you both are playing with me .(.adithi )

No..that was my idea not aarav 's..he done what I asked to do that's it( Siddharth).

Now I understood your weird behaviour..why you are whispering !! You are talking to Siddharth ..am I right aarav..(Adithi)

Yes adithi ( aarav replied )

I'm sorry adithi ( Siddharth)

For what !! For ignoring me 6 yrs ago..(or) for becoming a reason to distrust love (or) for playing with me now !! For what Siddharth.. ( adithi replied)

For all  the things adithi ..I didn't thaught that you took me so serious .. I thaught you ll just move on with others..

If a girl likes a guy without any reason ..that means she is not fake..she loves you unconditionally..and she is very serious and confident about you .(.Adithi)

Okay I realized now adithi !! Now i dont want to you lose you ( siddharth)

Why ? You wanted a girl to marry ..so you choosed me now right !!.am i a choice to you..

No adithi he said to his family that he is not intrested in these things ..on my compulsion he came to Cafe..( aarav)

Adithi!! When I listened that love is a feeling that is felt in seconds I thaught those were trash..I didn't believed that..but it's true when I listened your thaughts ..I really fallen love in your thaughts ..

When you said to have food in time ..I understood your caring

When you said ..love is pain ..I understood your
Pain

When you said..that being a stranger to the most special person is the hardest thing ..I understood your struggle ..

When I said because of my conditions I'm like these ..u didn't asked me the reason..there I understood you don't want to dwell my past which  makes me feel guilt..

Finally when I asked your past you said that u cannot forget me there I understood ur sincerity

I think a guy like me Siddharth doesn't need any other qualities more than these to live with a girl like you adithi.. ( Siddharth)

(Adithi is silent )

Adithi !! Are you still angry on me ( Siddharth)

I didn't annoyed you from 6 years after dejecting me ..now your accepting me by saying all the qualities ..how could I annoy you now..( adithi)

But on one condition I'll accept you .( adithi)

What was it ( Siddharth)

U should not break my heart this time with your self obsessed words ( adithi)

Never and ever..I'll not leave you ..( Siddharth)

look sidhuu for trusting me ..you got a good thing..( aarav)

You are my best thing aarav ..( Siddharth)

Those three felt elated..

Okay I'll take a leave it's already 8 pm ..my parents will think that I left to the hospital..without meeting you...( adithi)

Byee aarav..byee Siddharth !! From a stranger

Hey you're not stranger any more ( Siddharth)

Ok.. byee !! ( adithi)

Siddharth and adithi reached both their respective residents

Both their parents asked them how was their meeting with a stranger

Adithi and Siddharth both smiled for the question asked by their parents came to their rooms

A msg tone

Hii ..this is siddharth..
Have you reached safe adithi ( Siddharth's msg)

Yep ( adithi replied )

By smiling at that msg ..It took 10 long years Siddharth to see your msg in my phone ( adithi's feeling in her mind )

There by!! This story says you feelings doesn't need much time to feel ..they're unconditional..indelible..and doesn't come with any calculations..if a person is written in our fate we'll meet them at any point of our life ..if not how hard you work we can't get them..so stop working more on feelings ..follow your goals and dreams they know the way 💫

Thank s for your time and patience

Meeting a Stranger 💫 

By , Are.Gayathri.