Chapter Five - Niall-land

It was another warm day with the sun high in the sky and a gentle breeze which flicked his hair around a little so Harry was asking advantage of it in the local park, walking beside Louis while Clifford sniffed around some trees looking for the squirrels.

When he'd stopped actually running when he came to the park he wasn't quite sure but it had become a daily routine that Harry would join Louis on one of his walks around the park.

"I'm telling you," Louis was saying and Harry pulled himself out of his daze having been watching Louis as he spoke animatedly. "He was doing a dance on tiktok, something rather flamboyant. To that song he was playing repeat in the kitchen."

"Oh that blinding lights one?" Harry asked

"Yeah!" Louis nodded, "He was kicking his leg about and he hit his hand on his light and the bulb broke,"

"I think we may need to stage an intervention." Harry hummed but Louis shook his head.

"No, we'll save that for when he tries to get us involved." Louis told him, "Although I know he's making tik-toks with Clifford."

"He did show me the one of clifford going down the slip and slide holding the rubber duck."

"I'll only have a problem if he starts dressing him up in outfits." Louis said, "At least it's keeping him busy. He might have been bitching a bit more about being stuck in the house."

"We offer for him to come on a walk too," Harry shook his head, "Can't win with him."

"Why do I suddenly feel like we're his parents trying to limit his addiction and get him out of the house?"

"Oh, ew." Harry wrinkled his nose. "Oh, I know, we'll let him get super drunk tonight, then we won't feel like parents."

"Oh yes. Lets get super drunk! How about making scrabble into a drinking game where you take a drink of your beer every time you use a vowel."

"Oh my god, please!" Harry said, excitement fleeting through him at the thought of playing scrabble, but also adding more to it and playing it with his friends too.

When they gave Niall their plans, he was in immediately and so after dinner, they set up the living room for the evening with snacks, plenty of beer, mugs because,

"We're playing on a coffee table, it only makes sense to drink beer out of a mug," and it as only the beginning of the chaos the night ensued.

When Harry awoke the next morning his head was pounding, his mouth was dry and he was the wrong way around in his bed. His alarm was blaring through his room and his heart was pounding from being woken up suddenly so early.

He groaned into his covers and couldn't move to turn off his alarm until his door opened and Louis walked in and turned it off for him.

"Feel like death too?" He asked not even mentioning the fact Harry was laying the wrong way with his face pressed into the cover and he simply groaned into his covers.

He heard Cliffords footsteps and felt him start to lick his hand which was half off his bed and he groaned again into the sheet, trying and failing to move his hand away.

"Better be Clifford and not you," He muttered and Louis laughed from his other side, grabbing Harrys ankled and pulling him up the bed slightly, his hand now not dangling over the edge.

It would have worked, but Clifford seemed to think it was a game now and he jumped up onto the bed and Harry curled into a ball and whined as Clifford jumped around the bed.