𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 [ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍsᴍᴘ]

TW : family neglect? deaths

Notes : grab ya popcorns, this is gonna be fun and sad to write :):

Reader pronouns : she/her

__________

In the living room, theres was the young Techno and Philza. The pinkette was practicing swinging his wooden sword as Phil watch it in awe.

Techno stopped for awhile, wiped some sweats on his forehead. Then, Tommy entered the room.

" Dadza dadza! Look! " he exclaimed, showing a cute drawing of him and his family. Phil sighed, " Not now Tommy. You're distracting Techno. " Techno started to feel bad for his younger brother.

The pinkette spoke up, " It's okay, besides the drawing you made looks good. " he smiled. Phil ignored Techno and raised his eyebrows -- glaring at Tommy. His face became cold and bent down, " What did I say about interupting someone? " he warned coldly.

The blond shoulders rose up abit as he held closer to his drawing. " Im s-sorry." He said as he began to tremble. The father gave him another a cold glare, making Tommy slowly turned around and walked away.

Techno froze of what his father did. He sure that Tommy isn't bothering his practice at all, besides he just want to show his drawing to Dadza.

A realisation hitted Techno. This happened to Wilbur before. He gripped his sword, controlling his anger.

Their youngest sister entered the room. " Why Tommy crying? " she asked - confused. And thats when the guilt hitted Phil. Techno death stared at Phil.

" Did you made him cry dad? " asked Y/n.  Phil froze, he was not ready to speak.

" I think so. "

__________

" Bye dad! Bye Tech! Bye N/n! " Tommy waved at his family. Wilbur patted his shoulder and gave him a soft smile.

" We should get going. " Tommy nodded and look up at his brother.

The three of them waved at them back, shouting " Goodbye! " to them,, soon Phil was crying. Y/n snickered and went back inside along with Techno.

__________

" Y/N Y/N Y/N N/N! DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES ON ME! " Tommy cried as he shaked his sister. She was in pain. " Brother, it hurts. " she said, rubbing her dear brother cheek.

" I don't know If I can make it.. " she smiled weakly, tears pricked on her eyes. It was her time to die. " Please don't..

die.. "

Her weak smile began to fade away, as her hand slowly went down from her brother face. Her eyes began to feel heavy. She have the urge to close them.

" Go save them. "

She whispered. Tommy felt a rising panick from his body, seeing his sister slowly shutting her eyes. His heart dropped. The battlefield froze, their guards got down and their hearts dropped after seeing the youngest girl died.

Philza knelt down, his sword were dropped. He lose two of them on the same day. On the other hand, Techno stares at her weak body, " These damn goverments. " anger filled his body.

She woke up in unfamiliar place, tress surrounds her. She stares at her transparent hands then scanned the current location until she spotted a grave infront of her.

Y/n L/n Minecraft
" Being a hero doesn't mean you're above everyone. "

____________

( it suck, sorry- and yeaj its one am here and I need some sleep )