☀️4☀️

3r person.
🛑Warning! This chapter has self-harm and panic attacks, maybe even a flashback of rape. I have warned you!🛑

As Y/n cried silently she held her legs tight.
She loved Descendants and the way it was written and presented was incredibly awesome. But she felt alone, in this story that she must wait till the end. She doesn't know if there will be a 7th story "M-maybe in the 3rd one I could get out?" Said Y/n in sobs. She then noticed how dark it was in the room. Quiet and peaceful, she sorta liked the silence but it was too dark and aggravating silent.

So she cried more, and more. She wanted to stop but the tears did not cease. Y/n held her legs closer to her chest as she fell to the floor and cuddled in a ball. Sobbing, crying, g and silent screams. She is tough, heck she would've and could fight the whole pirate ship. She felt tired and exhausted her red and dark makeup smeared all over her. Her beautiful dress was also ruined but in all that dark room, she could still smell the ocean, yes she fell into the water and dragged Hook with her. But it was different, it was as if he was there.

She still cries more and more. "W-why?! Why do I have to be stuck here?" Her voice cracked as she talked. "Why do I have to be part of a prophecy?" She held herself tightly. "What will happen to me when the story ends?! What will happen if I fall in love and go back?" Her sobs and cries turn stronger as she screamed.

"WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO HARD TO ME?!, what if I already love him!? What if he liked another!? What if he hates me?! What if I die here!? When it's over what will happen?! What do I desire, need or deserve?! WHAT DO I NEED?! LOVE!? LIFE?! GOLD?! ADVENTURE!? I DONT,  KNOW!!!!" She bit her bottom lips to stop crying.

But it did not help. She started having what she did not want to have. A panic attack. She panicked more, she hated them a lot. She backed away from her spot as if it was there. Trembling and holding her head she stopped at a corner. Panting heavily and almost pulling her hair in the process. She looked around, anything that can cut anything that she could drink. Then she remembered what happened a few years ago. That traumatized her life.

*Flash Back*

Y/n walked down the streets of her town, it was late at night and there were barely a few in sight. She shrugged it off as she continued walking.

Then all of a sudden she felt as if she was being watched, followed even. She walked faster, a little bit faster just in case she was being paranoid.

Then all of a sudden she was being dragged to an alleyway. She was scared for her life, she did not know what to do. But she knew she had to run.

And she did. "Come here little sl*t!" Shouted the man who was running after her. He smelled like alcohol, so she ran faster, scared for her life. Once she made a sharp turn there she was.

A dead-end, surely she thought that those moments when the person trying to escape turned into a dead end and made it out alive were fairytales or just plain fiction.

But no this happen to her at the worst moment. When she turned around she thought she lost him. Bad idea, because 2 men looked at her, one had a knife and the other one was cracking his knuckles.

She gulped, and as they got closer she tried to run away again. "Not so fast Kitten! You will be so much fun." Man #2 said. She tremble as he pointed the knife at her stomach.

The other man ripped her clothes off. She screamed for help. But no one answers her calls.

Shivering the man #1 raped her. Once he finishes Y/n just cried, cried so hard she thought her eyeballs would come out.

The other man smirked once the other finished. He raped her too, but he grabbed his knife and cut her back, deep cuts in her thighs, back, and stomach.

Once they finished both punch her up and beat her. Her bruises were deep, maybe a broken rib, her head was covered in blood and her body ached.

She sobbed once both men panted and looked away she picked up all her belongings and ran. Ran to her house.

Once she got there, she took a bath alone once and cried.

"Why!?" Her voice broke as the warm water overflow her. She felt sick at most. So she puked a lot. She never eat well that year.

And she was still terrified of the dark.

*End of flashback*

Her breathing got worse, her body trembled, her headache so bad it almost felt it could explode, her tears ran like a fountain, and her hands clenched her hair tightly ripping a few as she did. "Lass?" a voice said. She backed away her panic attack got worst her anxiety level through the rooftop and her depression almost made her jump out the window. She does not care if she dies on the trial but she was scared. "W-who are you?! What do you want!? Don't touch me! Leave me alone!"

She cries at every word scared to death she could not breathe all of a sudden 2 strong arms wrapped around her. "It's an alright lass. It's me.." Harry said. The girl relaxes a little bit and starts to worry again. "D-don't hurt me!!" She shouted trying to get away. He did not let go any matter what so he sat down and held her tight. "Lass I would never harm yeah please trust meh." She nods but still trembles.

"Good lass. Now tell me what's wrong.. Please?" his voice was soft and caring she shook her head. "T-they raped me!" Her tears left stains on Harry's Jacket but he did not care. He was furious, angry even. "Who would harm a beautiful creature like you? Please tell me... Y/n."