A Brand New Day

3rd Person POV

Atsumu was always a kid that was a little bit different, he was a little bit stupid but not out of the ordinary. What made him different was that fact that he can see soul strings (The Red String Of Fate). The red string of fate was a string that lead from one person to another, when connected both party's have a special bond. That special bond is called having a soulmate. You might think that see soul strings is an amazing ability, but you're actually VERY WRONG! Because he can see soul strings he knows everyone's fate, so you might be asking, "Atsumu what about your string" yeah that's the fucking problem. Atsumu has a gift but with something like that he gets something taken away, Atsumu doesn't get a soulmate. Fucking amazing. He's the only person in the entire world to not have one. Life is unfair, well at least god blessed him with an amazing face.

"Hey stupid get your ass up." Osamu yelled in his ear as he began to hit the blonde haired boy with a pillow that had fallen off the bed during the middle of the night.

"Wake me up when my alarm goes off." He said rolling around in the bed wanting to continue his beauty rest.

"Your alarm rang 20 minutes ago, you have 15 minutes to get to school. See ya~" He said and ran out the house.

"OSAMUUUUU!!!" He yelled as he began to rummage through his closet for his school uniform. 'I hope you trip in dog poop you idiot' Atsumu cursed inside of his head and ran out the door barely even ready while he was still putting on his shoes, brushing his teeth, and holding his half opened school bag hoping nothing would fall out.

I really hope this story makes sense to you, I really wanted to do a soulmate AU. Please don't mind my bad spelling, and continue to read this series please. I promise to write more and longer chapter but this is just a sneak peek.

~ TAE (Author)