yandere! Bakugo x Reader

A couple of moths ago you broke up with your ex Bakugo he has been a little more weirder  than normal. he  would stare at your more and try to control you. You had thought that he gotten over with you but you where wrong. After class you when to your dorm  to take a nap since you where tired but when you where walking to your dorm there was a note says "you cant run away from me". you where scared but tried to ignore it and when to sleep. you have been woken up by someone opening a door but you thought it was Mina since you gave her a copy of your dorm key for just in case. "you really are dumb". your eyes shot open. bakugo was standing at your wardrobe you just realize  that he was there the whole time. "what do you want!" you yelled "you.. that's all i want" he said "you cant we broke up I don't think i love you!" "too bad" he said walking to you. you got out of bed and tried to run away but he got you and slung you over his shoulders walking to his dorm and shoved you in a room locking it. you where just there and dint know what to do.

You sat there trying to think of a plan. you had an idea but it was risky but your only way out. you got up and knocked on the door in till he responded . "the fuck you want dumb ass" he snapped "fine ill be yours again" you said with a sigh. you heard him get up and unlocked the door it opened and you hugged him. picking you up he layed back on the bed and hugged you back. your heart was pounding "I need to get in the shower Y/N." he said getting up. you nodded your head and he left the room to go to the bathroom. now was your chance. you stared to search for the dorm key when you herd the water turn on, looking in ever cabinet and under the bed. you couldn't find it. looking under the bed again you saw an compartment and opened it. the key was there and you got up slowly while the shower turned off. you  turned your head and dashed to the door. you heard the bathroom door open as the dorm door opened. he stared at you and you ran all the way to your dorm dropping his key on to the floor. you slammed your door, he was on the other side barging it open. "he's to strong.. I cant" you thought .

You used all your strength to try to keep the door shut but couldn't. it busted open and you fell to the ground "k-kaski.." "what the fuck do you think your doing" he said with a smirk. tears formed in your eyes as you realize you where under his control. "please.." you whispered "too damn late, you made me fall for you. I'm not leaving you.. ever" he said walking up to you. you shoved him with all your force and he fell as you stared to run away. since no one was awake and the walls where sound proof you ran to hide. he got up and stared to hunt you down. it was now the darkest and you are scared for your life. a couple of hours past by and you heard him in the rooms. the door opened "oh teddy bear~" he said while looking for you through the room, you where small enough to fit in a cabinet. covering your mouth you closed you eyes. you herd a squeak while the cabinet door was opened slowly. your eyes widen. "hi baby~ your messing with the wrong person you know?"  

You stared at him with wide eyes wondering what he'll do to you. "get out and don't think to run away" he said slowly  moving away from the cabinet. you crawled out and he grabbed a chair you went to dash but grabbed you and injected you with something. "ah ah ahh~" he said while you fell down unconscious. you woke up tied up to a chair with your mouth taped. "your finally away.. great" he said petting your head. " your mine and if i see anyone with you i WILL blow their brains out got that teddy bear~" he said as you nodded your head "good now see this knife here? im going to carve my name into you..ok? Your only mine. no one else gets to see you" he said getting on his knees. you stared at him with horror you made the tape wet so it would fall off "PLEASE DONT I THOUGHT YOU DINT WANT TO HURT ME" you yelled moving around. he got up and grabbed chin. he leant in and kissed you on the lips. "then be mine.." he said whispered " "bakugo..."  said todoroki who just woke up and walked in on what's going on what's happening. bakugo slowly turned around "what are you doing here" bakugo said. "what are you doing to my girlfriend "he said burning up on one side. "SHE ISNT YOUR SHES MINE" bakugo yelled "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER" he yelled. you knew someone is going to die tonight but who...

Todoroki took off his jacket, your heart was pounding you dint want him to die. Tears slowly forming in your eyes. bakugo ran at todoroki and they went out the room. you could smell fire and hear explosions going off. you couldn't help but feel like this was your fault. Bakugo sent off a big explosion causing the building to shake. everything went silent. you sat there wondering what happened. you tried to get out of the rope. they started to go off again. "if i can make it out i can save him. please not him why him out of everyone. i can save him i wont let him die!" you thought  busting out of the chair falling onto to the ground. you got  up and ran over to the door busting it open. you went to put a protective shield over todoroki but you where stuck down. You stopped running and looked to the side seeing bakugo pointing his hand out with smoke coming out. "oh: you mumble. you smiled as you fell to the ground. todoroki just sat there holding you close. "no no no baby hold on please for me. remember I was going to take you on a beautiful hike and I was going to set a picnic and surprise you remember." you dint respond "keep those eyes open please....your the only one understands please..." faint tears rolled down your face then everything when black.

sorry for the sad ending but if you want I can make a happier version -Me 

1147 words