《1》

Ok I will actually attempt to write a proper fanfic here. It's been years since I wrote one so bare with me.

In this fanfic, you're going to be 20 (we don't know his age currently so I'll just keep it as such)

~

Your POV
Tonight is the beef between Reki and that ugly dude Shadow. I mean seriously, that makeup makes him look like a clown. Anyway, I'm rooting for poor Reki because Shadow has his ways of cheating with his annoying bombs or whatever they are. I don't pay much attention to him. Other than that, I'm actually good friends with Reki boi.

Anyway, I'm L/N Y/N, also known as, Queen. Why am I known as Queen? Well, the people at 'S' call me that ever since I won every beef I've had there, which is how I received that title.

Well, in fact, it wasn't necessarily the people that came up with that idea. It was the king of S, the founder, Adam. He visited one of my races and announced my title. That was a huge deal for me at the time because, well, he's Adam! I immediately accepted that title.

Thanks to the title, I designed an outfit that would compliment it.

(I just found this on google, so credit to the artist)

(This is your skateboard. Just change the circle design to a crown. You can have fun with the design of the rest of the skateboard)

I may or may not have made it inspired by Adam's outfit. I mean, what can I say? He's an idol and inspiration. I wouldn't say I like him romantically...

~

I was getting ready to leave for the beef, putting on my boots and grabbing my skateboard. Skating down the moonlit streets has always been my favourite thing to do. The breeze, the starry night sky and the sounds of the neighbourhood.

Finally arriving at S, I hopped off my skateboard and went to find Reki. Suddenly, a car is heard driving past a bunch of skaters, with them almost getting run over. Oof, found Reki.

I jogged over to the car and hopped out, Reki. "Yo sup, Reki! How are you feeling?" He made a small screetch, "ack!...oh hello, Y/N. Ye I'm good, you?"