2

You went onto snap after saying goodbye to Aj, you had been added by someone called Night_Bot you added them back. You soon get a snap of a black screen with text saying, hey gurrrl I wanna know wat u look like, send me feet pics ≤3.
You sent through a feet pic.
You got another black screen photos saying 'so seggsy 😘'
You then said u had to go. You get into bed and put on morgz. You only put it on to make fun of him.
'lAsT tO dIe wInS tEn tHouSaNd dOllOrS'
'oK tAmSiN yOu AnD mE wIlL bE a TeAm aNd jIlL aNd mArTin wIlL bE oN tHe oThEr tEaM'
After watching that video you turn YouTube off. You realised you had a snap from Night bot. He was asking you to be his girlfriend. You told him that you would think about it. You put your phone down and went to bed

~dream~
I love you so much y/n
I love you to Night bot
You kissed night bot on the cheek. You started walking around the park
~end of dream~

You were woken up by your mum yelling for you to get up.
'Y/N L/N FOR THE LAST TIME WAKE UP YOUR LESSONS START IN 5 MINUTES'
'OK SORRY MUM NO NEED TO WAKE UP THO!' ugh you were having such an amazing dream to 😔.
You put you laptop on and joined your first lesson. Science.
'ok and today class we will be writing a 3 page answer to this question. The question is, Is iron a metal. You can't just write yes or no you must have lots of reasoning for your answer to oh and you must spell everything correct and everything must be grammatically correct. It must be on paper and I expect photos of your work by 4pm at the latest and if I see anything wrong you will be doing it again.'
The teacher let you go.You go to tell night bot that you will be his gf.
Hi Night bot I've dicided that I will be your gf!!
You waited for a response.
You didn't get a reply. Then you got a notification
TWITCH: Quartzless is live
You obviously clicked the notification. What happens next will discust you.