Rias X Male Reader Oneshot

You and rias Have been dating for a year now you knew she was a devil but she never said anything and you never asked about it until she felt right talking about it until one day your brother came home badly hurt and asia explained that a guy name riser beat to rias and some sort of competition and was forced to marry her.

A magic circle appeared which belonged to a woman named grayfia explained that there was still way the save rias.

(Y/n): "I'll go i have to best bet in getting her back with my sacred gear.

Issei: "Take him down.

You smile and nod your head as you go with her and arrive at the building. Add a taken on the guard you bust in surprising everyone.

Riser: " Guards kill him.

The guards run at you but there all  Electrocuted is it won't surprise to see you using holy lightning just like akeno

Sirzechs appeared explaining that risers to fight him and you started laughing.

(Y/n): " It's funny how am fighting the son of the devil that killed my parents.

Everyone looks at you curious and shocked as riser and his father was scared.

(Y/n): " I'm (Y/n) (L/n) son of (F/n) and (M/n) (L/n) and i can verify that it was his father that killed my parents as he was there watching it and did nothing to stop it.

Sirzechs: "Well I'm sorry to hear that (F/n) was actually a good friend of mine. What can i do to make up for the actions of risers father Lord Phoenix.

Everyone in the Room was shocked that the devil king looser was trying to make amends with a human which pissed off almost all the noble devils in the Room.

(Y/n): " Cancel the marriage between riser and rias. Then have him fight me in order to keep his father from getting punished for his actions.

Sirzechs: " Very well i will allow that.

Other devil were protesting but then they felt your aura start flowing out of you until your secretary appeared everyone knew what this meant. The moment they saw the aura turn black and take the form of a giant dragon which then surrounded you and all they heard was.

(Y/n) yelling: " COPY DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER.

Rias: "(Y/n) I....

(Y/n): "Riaz As much as i wanna tell you just help beautiful you look in that dress I'm gonna ask you to wait for a little bit  I'll handle this.

Rias blushed and smiles nodding her head as you and riser a teleported and as ravel starts talking you get annoyed.

(Y/n): " Will you shut up already you grilled chicken ripoff. Is everyone in your family arrogant.

Ravel was shocked no one ever talk down to her like that and only pissed off riser.

Riser: " You dare disrespect a member of the Phoenix family all teach you your place.

As the fight begins you punched him hard in the chest caused him to cough blood and sent him back as he attacked you only to be cut with a sword which resembled one of kiba's who gasped seeing that sword as a disappeared you summon lightning like akio and hit him with it which sent him back.

(Y/n): "Haku The black dragon king Has to be the copy any magic or secret gear 5 seen and I've seen every one of the occult research clubs sigur gears and magic. I can even combine them here something up and working on base of the 2 people i met and became my first friends in kouh.

Everyone saw what looked like the power of destruction which surprised all the devils watching but then it turned into lightning only rias and Akeno knew what that meant.

(Y/n): " This is called lightning at destruction its name says it all but let's add a little more power right haku.

Haku: "Right BOOST.

Your right arm starts glowing and then you run it riser and he was hard you could with the power of the boosted gear and lightning of  Destruction which cost in the caf a blood and be sent back hitting the pillar.

Riser: " This is for the good of all noble devils to keep our purity.

(Y/n): "You hurt my friends and my brother but more importantly you made rias cry that's one thing i can never forgive and i don't plan to let you live either.

Everyone including Sirzechs seemed surprised of this as they saw the lightning of destruction surround you with a bloodlust aura.

(Y/n): " Your father's the reason why i lost my parents I'm gonna make sure he knows that feeling when i take the life of his son.

Riser scared now as he felt the full power of a dragon ready to be unleashed upon him as his younger sister jumped in to defend him.

Ravel: " Please spare my brother will do anything you ask just let him live.

You are about to finish both of them off. But you start about race the woman you loved how she would react if you did this so instead. You put your hand down and the lightning disappeared.

(Y/n): " Ravel.

She looks at you scared and you let out a sigh.

(Y/n): " Swear in the name of the Phoenix family ir you swear not to bother rias or her family again.

Lord Phoenix showed his face want you to never forget. But it was showing anger and hatred

Lord Phoenix: "DON'T YOU DARE SWEAR ON OUR FAMILY'S NAME.

Ravel: " I swear that my family would never bother you or the Gregory's ever again.

Lord Phoenix was furious but was instantly apprehended by a bunch of guards.

Sirzechs: " Lord Phoenix i hear by stripping move your high class title and your household and i banish you from the Underworld never to return.

Lord Phoenix was furious as the flour collapsed and ravel took her brother you sacred gear kept you from falling as rias jumped in your arms and you spin her around.

Rias: "I am sorry issei told me how much you hated devils and i was afraid and i was gonna lose you.

(Y/n): " How could i hate the woman i love.

You lean in and kiss on the lips which shocked her for a few seconds but then she melt into it wrapping her arms around your neck and then after a few seconds you pull away.

Rias: "I love you too (Y/n).

After that you stayed by her side  Later becoming her second pawn when issei gave up four his pieces to you. You accept being a devil as also met being with ris the woman that you would one day propose too.

THE END