JUICE

{JUSTIN} Welcome back i know you are wondering who this is talking...well you Guessed it's me justin for all of the people who did not read (LIFE OF A QUEEN PIN) i guess i got to get you a fill in.well in the begining i met this girl her name was passion miller she was so beautiful and i loved her almost 2 years dating and stuff got real crazy like i had to fight my bestfriend because he was dating her bestfriend myijae and im not ready let nobody fight my girl so that was that then myijae left to go over west to marcus the king pin of west and be his sex slave when we heard that they had took passion i got so mad that i was ready for war  because even though we broke up she was still mine...oh i forgot to tell you she was a queen pin after i got ready for war i called passion's people and some of my people and we went over to west baltimore to start a war after every thing happen it was just me myijae passion and 2 guns one pionted at passion on her head and another pointed at myijae which was my gun a few words was left over and {BANG} somebody gun went off and i was not mine passion was gone and myijae was done.1 year later i drop out of college to take on passion place as king pin and i have a Mysterious child and i have a girl friend name Connie sa i dont know if is should leave the dope game and be a dad or be a married durg lord with a child.