Time to do people dirty

{JUSTIN} after 5 weeks we found bunni killer he was in this trap house i guess he seal drug it better not be my shit...we ran in the house and she just start shooting then classic walked in and took my gun we had this nigga in the coner and shit she did just what her father do point look in to his eyes and shot him at least 5 times before this six time i took the gun and we left.

{CLASSIC} YEAH I SHOT THAT BITCH AND WE DID HIS CREW AND HIS TRAP HOUSE FUCK THEM...HAHAHA

{JUSTIN} i never thought i would say this my but my baby girl know how to shoot a gun..at point range she shot him in his belly button and in his head

{CLASSIC} it was like 4 weeks later and everybody was talking about bunni's death i didn't go to her funeral after we had that fight i dont need to show my face at her family right now but i just keep hearing that she was a thot and some more shit from the girl melody...(if your wondering who melody is it's myijae's daughter...yeah the one who killed my mother but my father killed her mother i dont like this bitch i really hate her ass)...anyway i heard her talking bout bunny and i got really upset about this and i went over there and i confronted her and i asked...

{{CLASSIC}} well hi melody i can see you still hating on bunny and she dead your such a fucking noob and like get a life hating on a dead person your some shit

{{MELODY}} well if it isn't "i think i can do what ever i want cuase my daddy a drug lord" listen i dont give a flying rats ass weather or not your daddy a drug lord or not i will be the one to beat your ass and maybe your father.

{CLASSIC} okay maybe this bitch hasn't been on earth long enough to know not to fuck with me or my father okay...round 1

{{CLASSIC}} okay listen bitch you and your little pea sized brain must not know dont say say shit your ass cant handle so now this ass whooping thats coming to you starts now.

{CLASSIC} okay okay i beat her ass and got suspended but i didnt get in trouble my dad said "thats what she get" thats why i love my father.

{JUSTIN} okay she got suspended but thats because she was taling bout her bestfriend

{{CLASSIC}} now you know better then to talk about my bestfriends dont you?

{{MELODY}} yes now somebody get this bitch off of me

{CLASSIC} after that crazy day at school i went home to see that my father and the police was there so now im tripping like i dont understand did somebody tell or something i dont know but im bout to find out.

{{CLASSIC}} DADDY WHATS GOING ON AND WHY IS THE PIGS HERE

{{POLICE}} because your father had been ID as someone at a crime scene do you know where your father was at from 11:35pm until 1:45am ?

{CLASSIC} i could tell in my father eye that he wanted me to lie so i did i would do anything for my father even take a hit for him cuase he all i got.

{{CLASSIC}} yes i do he was with me cause i had to go to the ER because i had a real bad stomach pain so he took me to the Hospital and i have a school slip for why i was out of school that day if you want to see it?

{{POLICE}} no we can clearly tell that you is telling the truth and we are so sorry for in convince thank you and have a nice day

{{CLASSIC}} wait...what happen anyway?

{{POLICE}} well... a young boy maybe about 18 to 20 years of age got shot in some of the hardest place to get shot at theperson who shot him must have had a good shot because that was some nice shooting i must have to say but anyway the person who got shot his sister said something about this address and that we should check it out so we did and seem like y'all not the type of people to do it we going to leave but if you have any information about this crime please call 911 thank you and have a nice day.

{{JUSTIN}} OMFG i love you so much how did you know that was going to work

{{CLASSIC}} i didnt i just want with it and hope that he accepted thats all

{{JUSTIN}} anyway we just gotto know who the fuck is telling police or else you wont see your daddy no more.

{JUSTIN} i love my daughter so much she know how to do what she suppose to like daddy taught her 

{CLASSIC} i didnt know if they was going o believe me or not i was just hoping they would the next day at school everybody came up to me and asked "did my father kill connie's brother?"...wait connie's brother WTF i know she did not tell the police that we killed him this bitch tripping i ant wait to go home.

{JUSTIN} when classic got home she had told me that the boy we killed was connie's brother im glad that we didn't get married cause this would be real real crazy any way she told me that connie told the police that we killed her brother now i got to go and show my face to this crazy bitch and figure out how im going to get her off my case...like 3weeks later after every thing cooled down i went over there to her house and tried to get her to leave me along.

{{CONNIE}} what do you want here?

{{JUSTIN}} nothing i came here to tell you leave me and my daughter along or else i will press charges

{{CONNIE}} murders cant press charges and just to let you know (steping down of the steps) if i find out that you killed my brother im going to kill you so you better hide your evidence cause im going to find you and kill you and your daughter.

{{JUSTIN}} YEAH ARD YOU CAN TOUCH ME ALL YOU WANT TO BUT IF YOU DARE TOUCH MY DAUGHTER I SWEAR TO YOU IF THE SKY IS BLUE I WILL AND I MEAN I WILL KILL YOU NOW TELL THE POLICE THAT.