Chapter 10??i think hsjdniekdhhshdod

OH MY GOD AN ACTUAL UPDATE!   ALSO I MAY HAVE NEVER MENTIONED IT BUT DENKI MOVED HERE FROM THE STATES  Nhudshdghuygtfdvghsuiygtsabhiwquha yeah im sorry but y'all wanted angst sooooooooooooo angst. This takes place a month after the last one YA KNOW, LIKE REAL LIFE 

It's Saturday I'm supposed to visit my dearest lovely father. My therapist said it would "provide closure" on my "past trauma" or whatever. Their name is Noa and their from USA, I kind of bonded with them on that im glad that someone can actually understand me when I accidentally switch languages. Anyways, I just really don't want to visit him, but 'zawa is making me. I get into the car and Sensei starts driving and I can just f e e l the anxiety wash over me.

"Is it too late to not go?" I nervously start to pick at my nails.

"Yes, despite how much I hate that man, he is your biological father and you should at least talk to him once" Aizawa says with a sigh. I just start to focus on staying calm, I'm not going to lie, Noa has definitely helped me but this is just a bit much. 

~~~~Time skip to when he's with father dearest brought to you by Jake from State Farm~~~

I just stare through glass and wait for the guards to bring him in, he slowly sits down and picks up the other side of the phone, he looks pissed as ever. His eyes meet mine and I just can't, anything Noa told me to do to help just slips from my mind. 

He says to me in clear English, "This is your fault."

The phrase that has been ringing through my mind since before I moved to Japan.

The phrase that has been ringing that I could not get out of my head since my mom died.

I'm gonna be sick. I stand up and just whisper to Aizawa that I'm gonna throw up and then my vision goes blurry. I don't calm down until we've pulled into his driveway. 

"How you feeling?" He asks me when he sees me sit up. I just nod and he helps me inside. Shinsou's on the couch and I'm flop down next to him.

"So i take it visiting your dad didn't go as planned?" He asks, poking me.

I just groan. I feel like complete and total shit. Toshi picks me up and brings me upstairs and flops me on the bed. 

"Alright, it's nap time(A/N yes Shinsou is the mom friend)", he gives plays some calm music and I slowly drift off to sleep.

"SHU.......Y.U.....I...ANT BELIE......!"

"DE..NKI.....O...R......YO..ON'T......SON!"

"SHUT UP"

BANG

I sit straight up in bed and my ears are ringing. Why are the always ringing. I swing my feet off the side of the bed and plant them flat on the ground. I focus on the flor and where I am, I slow down my breathing and the ringing fades. Why did I visit my dad? Why am I so messed up ? Why is it my fault? Shinsou pulls me into a hug because of course he was awake...of course. He wipes away tears i didnt know i was crying.

"Are you going to be okay?" We both lay down.

"I don't know." Our eyes lock

"Well...goodnight" The moon shines through the window.

"...goodnight" eyes close but neither of us can sleep

I love you

(A/N)

So it wasn't the angstiest thing in the world  but we are finally reaching a point where the storyline will progress. This had a bit more of denki's back story in it and It was an actual update. Until next time

~CJ