Visions

Stiles along with the others sat at the glass table watching Loki get brought to his cell and Nick walked up.

"In case, it's unclear.  You try to escape.  You so much as scratch that glass," Nick said then pushing a button opening the large hatch beneath the cell.  Making air rush around the platform,"Thirty thousand feet, straight down a steel trap," Nick shouted over the wind the hatch closed.

Nick pointed at Loki,"Ant," Then he pointed at the large red button,"Boot."

Loki smirked looking around at his cell,"It's an impressive cage.  Not built, I think, for me."

"It's built for something a lot stronger then you," Nick said.

"Oh, I've heard," Loki said looking directly into the camera,"The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man.  And a fox with the potential to flatten mountains," Loki said and everybody gave Banner and Stiles weird looks, and Stiles waved awkwardly.  Loki turned and looked back at the director,"How desperate are you, to call upon such lost creatures to defend you."

"How desperate am I?  You threaten my world with was.  You steal a force you can't hope to control.  You talk about peace, and kill because it's fun.  You... have made me very desperate.  You might not be glad that you did," Nick said looking at Loki with his dangerous gaze.

"Ooh.  It burns you to have come this close.  To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power.  And for what?  A warm light for all man kind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is," Loki said smugly.

Fury smiled bitterly,"Well, you let me know if real power wants a magazine or something," He said walking out of the room and the video disappeared.

There was silence at first, Thor standing a little ways away arms crossed in intent concentration.

"He really grows on you doesn't he," Stiles said breaking the silence, as he watched one of the agents play Galaga on his computer.

"Loki's gonna drag this out," Steve said speaking up,"Thor what's his play?"

Thor turned around to face the others,"He has an army called the Chitauri.  They're not of Asgard or any world known.  He means against to lead them against your people.  They will win him the earth.  In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract."

"An army," Steve said seriously,"From outer space."

"I've seen weirder," Stiles admitted standing up and looking out a window at the clouds below.

"So, he's building another portal.  That's what he needs Selvig for," Banner said.

"Selvig?" Thor asked.

"He's an astrophysicist," Banner said.

"He's a friend," Thor replied.

"Loki has him under some kind of spell," Nat told Thor,"Along with one of ours."

"I wanna know why Loki just let us take him," Stiles said looking back at the group,"It seemed to easy.  And he's definitely not leading an army from here."

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki," Banner said,"That guys brain is a bag full of cats, you can smell the crazy on him.  Maybe literally for you," Banner said looking at Stiles.

Stiles just smirked and shrugged.

"Have care how you speak," Thor said defending his brother,"Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he is my brother."

"He's killed eighty people in two days," Nat reminded Thor.

Stiles winced, when he was possessed he had killed almost two hundred people in two days.