Prologue

To; Kentrell

Hey Kentrell. I miss you. I can't wait to see you when I get out. I noticed you haven't been replying to my letters but it's okay. I know your busy. I love you. They said I got two years but I know you finna help me. I'm still lost on most of my charges.

From; mymy

I looked at the letter I wrote Kentrell two years ago when I first came in and laughed. I was stupid as a bitch. Yeah, I loved him but I'm glad when I say things like that I use past tense.

Because I'm really planning on killing that bitch as nigga for real.

My cell was empty. The person I became in here is someone I never thought I would become. Sometimes the shit I be doing even surprise me.

Sometimes I miss being stupid just to feel loved. Now I feel nothing. Everything is numb.

The only person I thought I loved and that loved me betrayed me,used me, lied on me, abused me, manipulated me, and humiliated me. Mind fucked me.

Now that I have the chance to leave again. My one goal in life is destroy his life. Even though I'm young and I feel like I already spent all of my life suffering.

Like I said I can't feel no pain. No hurt. No regret expect for the past. No love. So now I'm going to get my revenge. Age ain't had shit to do with this before now it won't have anything to do with it now. I'll always be younger than him but now I mindset is older than his.

Once His Younger Lover now  His Youngest Enemy.

READ BOOK ONE "His youngest Lover," if you didn't.

Who else excited now that the roles have changed.🙃