Five

Part two of last chapter.

"Okay, what ever it is I will do I just want you back cause I miss you," I said

His hands started to touch my thighs while he was driving. He squeezed my thigh and I felt a chill ran across my body.

I ain't like how he had so much control over my body. I wanted to push it away so bad but I couldn't.

"Why you wanna get married so bad," he asked.

"Because I wanna be with you forever. You said when I'm 18. I am 18," I said

"Oh shit, if you do that thing I ask you to do. Then we will get married. Right after. I give you two days and in 2 weeks is our wedding if you do it," he said.

"Okay," I said cheerfully.

He stopped the car.

"You know how to shoot a gun," he asked

I shook my head. I ain't know how I was planning on killing this nigga and don't even know how to shoot a gun.

"Imma teach you," he said

"The fuck is you waiting for get out of the car," he said.

I got out of the car and then he did. I held his hand while we was walking. I kinda missed him treating me like I'm the duumbest bitch ever and he had to protect me and sometimes babying me up.

Then again I remember how he tried to half kill me on most nights.

"Walk in front of me," he said. We were about to past some guys.

"I ain't know why yo stupid ass decided to wear this short ass skirt,"  he said

"It's actually a dress," I said

He pulled me back by the back of my neck.

"You must of forgotten not to talk back to me. I ain't care if you 18 or 40 you still a lil girl so shut the fuck up," he said

"Okay," I said hysterically

We quickly passed the people and they didn't say anything to us. They just ignored us.

"How may I help you," a guy said at the door.

"Bitch ass nigga get the fuck out my face," he said

We walked passed the guy and he made me wait by the door  and came back out in minutes. He brought huge bag with him.

"What that is," I asked

"Ever heard of context clues," he asked

"Huh," I said

"I was just taking to your stupid ass about shooting a gun now yo stupid ass asking what it is," he said.

I rolled my eyes in a way that he couldn't see them.

We got in the car.