Hoshi x Dino - Between shoots *pt.1*

*3rd person*

     All the boys were doing a photoshoot for their upcoming album. They had to do multiple concepts, as usual. Eventually they finished their current concept and were given a 30 minute break. "Okay guys. Take a 30 minute break and get into your next outfits!" Their manager shouted from across the room. Everyone quickly walked to the dressing room and changed into their next outfits so they could rest for the next 25 minutes. After everyone changed, Dino and Hoshi were the only 2 remaining in the changing room. "Aish. I'm so tired. And hot. How long have we been doing this?" Dino kept whining which made Hoshi chuckle quietly. "I don't know. A few hours" Hoshi responded. Hoshi suddenly felt hands slide slowly around his waist and he tensed up. "D-dino?" He stuttered softly. "W- what are you doing?" Dino stayed silent as he nuzzled his face into the back of Hoshi's neck. "You look hot in that outfit" Dino mumbled.

     Hoshi was wearing a thin black shirt, black skinny jeans and a black leather jacket. It matched his black hair but contrasted with his light colored makeup, blue contacts and his smooth pale skin. Hoshi turned around and stared at Dino. Dino contrasted with Hoshi. Even though he also wore black skinny jeans, Dino wore a white shirt that had a few transparent parts, light colored makeup, blue contacts and had blonde hair. His skin was just as smooth and pale as Hoshi's. After another minute, Hoshi spoke softly. "We have to get back out there in 20 minutes. We should get changed" He removed Dino's hands from his waist and started looking for their outfits. He panicked slightly when he felt a hand slide underneath his shirt. "Yah! Dino! What are you doing?!" He turned to face his friend again, turning pale. Dino looked at Hoshi's eyes as he glided his hands across the waistline of Hoshi's pants. "Let me help you change" Dino said in a soft, sexy voice. Hoshi couldn't help but start to get hard at the thought of being undressed by Dino. Dino glided his hand down slowly, feeling how hard Hoshi was getting. Hoshi tried to push Dino away but Dino started unbutton Hoshi's pants and pulling them down. "We only have 17 minutes, you better hurry and do what you want to me" Dino said with a smirk.

     Hoshi just about lost it at that point. He kicked off his pants and shoved Dino hard against a table, leaning him on it as he started kissing him frantically. Dino moaned as he kissed back, removing Hoshi's jacket. The room quickly got hot with the body heat radiating off the 2 extremely horny men. "Why do you have to be so fucking hot?" Hoshi growled softly as he started removing Dino's shirt. Dino moaned louder as he arched his back, feeling Hoshi's soft plump lips trail against his burning hot skin. "Y- you're the hot one" Dino mumbled in his horny, dazed state. Hoshi removed his own shirt then unbuttoned Dino's pants, roughly sliding them off. "We only have 12 minutes left. I'm not going to be gentle" Hoshi whispered in Dino's ear. Dino shivered and slid his own boxers off before starting to stroke himself slowly. Hoshi moved Dino's hand and growled. "I never gave you permission to touch yourself." Hoshi removed his boxers and stood Dino up then shoved him onto his knees. "Suck me, baby" Hoshi said in a fairly demanding tone. Dino moaned softly and started sucking Hoshi fast and sloppily. Hoshi groaned loudly as he threw his head back, gripping Dino's hair and shoving himself deep into Dino's mouth and throat. "F-fuuuck!" Hoshi's moaning made Dino shiver with pleasure. He gagged continuously on Hoshi's dick, trying to pull back enough to twirl his tongue around the tip but Hoshi kept shoving his dick back down Dino's throat. After about a minute of shoving his dick against the back of Dino's throat, he stood Dino up and bent him over the table. "You better hope you made my dick wet enough because this is the only lube you're getting" Hoshi said with a smirk right before shoving himself as hard as he can into Dino's tight ass. Dino just about screamed with pain and pleasure. Hoshi quickly pressed his hand hard over Dino's mouth as he thrusted hard and fast, groaning constantly. "D-don't be loud. We'll get caught. And if we get caught I'm going to give you such and extreme punishment." Dino moaned loudly against Hoshi's hand and nodded. "C-can I touch myself now?" Dino's words were muffled but Hoshi was able to understand. "No baby. That's my job" Hoshi smirked, grabbing Dino's large, solid dick and stroking him in time with his thrusts. Dino tried to scream in pleasure but Hoshi's hand muffled it. "I- I'm going to-" Dino tried saying as he started to heavily pant. Hoshi stopped stroking him and stopped trusting. "You're not allowed to cum until I tell you to, understand?" Dino nodded, painfully close to his orgasm. "Good boy" Hoshi said as he started thrusting again. "Fuck baby you're so tight. I'm getting close" Hoshi groaned, his thrusts starting to stagger the closer he got. He started stroking Dino again as his thrusts got sloppier. "C- cum with me" he moaned. After a few more seconds Hoshi groaned loudly as he released himself inside Dino, continuing to thrust as hard as he could while riding out his orgasm. Dino came immediately after. He could hear his cum dripping into a puddle on the floor. Whines started escaping from his mouth as he started feeling over stimulated. Hoshi pulled out slowly and removed his hand from Dino's mouth. Dino immediately fell to his knees, panting heavily with an occasional whine being released.

     Hoshi smirked and grabbed some tissues to clean up the mess then found some air freshener to spray. "Hey baby. You need to get dressed we have to be out there in 2 minutes." Hoshi said softly as he hugged Dino from behind and kissed his head. Dino slowly stood up and pulled his boxers back on. Hoshi got himself dressed then helped Dino get dressed. "Here, drink some water" Hoshi said as he handed Dino a cold water bottle. Dino took it and chugged it. "I don't want to go out there. I'm tired and sore." Hoshi chuckled. "You'll be okay baby. Come on, let's go before we get in trouble." Dino nodded and stood up, walking with Hoshi. They got back to the photoshoot area and everyone looked at them. "What?" Hoshi asked, trying not to sound nervous. Their manager walked up to them and glared at them. "We need to talk. Come see me when the photoshoot is done." He walked away angrily and Hoshi whispered to Dino. "Looks like you have a big punishment coming when we get home."

*to be continued*