chapter ~4~

" Wake up honey! " my mom was yelling at me, looking very excited.
" Why are you so excited?" I asked.
" I don't know. why can't your mom just be excited for once? "
" You're so weird, "
I told her. She had these moments sometimes.
" Now get up & hurry. I woke you up sort of late."
" Okay. "
I knew I had to hurry, because I had morning practice. If you are late then you have to do 5 jumps per minute your late!
I packed my school clothes in my cheer bag, and was on my way.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
It hit me. I was out of breath, & I felt sick. I had to ignore, since I only had 10 minutes left. I was the " ending " of the tumble pass, so I dealt with it until it was over.
As soon as I stuck my full, it all came out of me. I rushed to the bathroom & I felt my cheer captain, Kaitlyn, patting my back. I knew this was the beginning of my treatments. I had just started the medicine the night before, I didn't know the symptoms would start kicking in this soon! The team thought that I was just sick or ate something before practice. I didn't want to tell them the real reason because I'm scared I might get kicked of the team! I wasn't going to bring up the "C" word until it was noticeable.

~ нey gυyѕ! тнιѕ ιѕ мy ғιrѕт тιмe wrιтιng тo ya'll! ι aм ѕo eхcιтed ι goт over 100 readѕ! ĸeep readιng мy вooĸ. coммenт and voтe ғor ιт! вye мy ғavorιтeѕ! 💖👥