Chapter III: Renuification

Rider looks over his shoulder, "Hey I think someone is following us." Sieg turns to look behind him to see a large man wearing black with silver accents following them, "Let's head this way away from the public." They move on to a secluded area the moon was just rising over the horizon. Rider from around the corner surprise attacks the mysterious man only be met with retaliation, to Rider's shock the man had Jeanne's sword but it wasn't much like hers. The man kicked Rider away from him, "Is that... You?"
The man turned to look in the direction the disembodied voice spoke from, there she was, the Holy virgin Maiden, the Maiden of Orleans. "Jeanne d'Arc." Said the man.
"Edgar?" The tone of voice resonating from Edgar was hostile, nothing Jeanne was used to, he never was this way to her. He loved her, their love for each other was unbreakable. But instead of joy the only ambience that fills the air is hostility. His eyes glare daggers, "What's going on? Why are you like this?" Her voice sounded worried, this is the man she grew up with, fell in love for and wanted to marry, yet here he is, with the intent to kill.
"May 30th, 1431. When those bastard Brits burned you at stake it left me forever depressed and forever enraged I am now a remnant of that rage that still craves the destruction that I once had when the world took you from me. We had a future together and that wretched failure who calls himself 'bishop' took it all away from us. You were stoned, defiled, mocked and burned and despite how much I was always protective of you, your death left me feeling like I couldn't protect you then so I will seek to slaughter all of humanity who have disgraced you and you won't get in my way!"
He lunges at Jeanne and she blocks his attack, "Sieg.. Rider.. Run! I'll handle him." He voices out to the two, "Yes run, Astolfo and Sieg, but no matter how far you run I will catch you." Ruler gets herself out of his grip and kicks him away. "Go!" She screamed one last time. "O mihi nunc veni, et praebueris occidendum mea fortitudinem tuam, ut faciam ex Dei ut aequetur, ut qui olim relicta me. O mihi nunc veni, ut omnis occidendum mea pati. Requiem des Damnés!"