Introduction

Little Do You Know

--------------------------------------------------

Something very few people realise is that you don't know someone. You never know anyone apart from your own self. You only know the part of the person the said person has decided to show you. At times their other parts start to show but never all the parts. You never get to know someone with time. Some parts of the person always stays hidden. Buried deep inside. It may be a good part of them or it may be bad part. You never know what's going on in someone's life or mind. They always put up one façade or the other.

If you think that I'm only talking about fiction or the stories we read, I'm not. This is real life because every person, every life is a story in itself. We only get to read a minuscule amount of peoples' stories.

Including this one.

********************

Scarlett Queen

The 'Queen Bee' of her school. She doesn't take shit from anyone nor does she give it to anyone. She's perfect in everyone's eyes. Beautiful face and body, great grades, head cheerleader, kind to everyone, getting into Stanford in the fall. Basically the golden girl of Whilmore High.
Little do you know about the sleepless nights she spends, or the panic attacks, or the anxiety. Little do you know about her horrible past.

Kai Wood

The quiet, rich guy. This guy no one knows. Not even one of his parts. He doesn't show any of his parts to anyone. He doesn't put up a façade. He doesn't have to. No one dares to try to talk to him. To try to get to know him.
But little do you know about his parents who constantly remind him how much of a good for nothing he is. Little do you know how he beats himself up for his little brother's death. Little do you know how broken he is.

Little do you know how broken they are.

---------------------------------------------------

This is my book. You are reading it. Please continue doing so. If you want to hate it then do so without me knowing it. But constructive criticism is more than welcome. Even I am a learner and want to learn how to write.

Anyways please don't copy. Get your own idea. If you can't then just find another hobby.

The female lead is a Goddess. She has Queen in her name. She is very strong but even she has her Achille's Heel. So do forgive her if you think that she's being over dramatic, at least until the end of the story when you know everything.

You'll love the male lead. Probably because males like him are hard to find in this cruel, inconsiderate world.

I'm too lazy to make character aesthetics and all that so if any of you are kind enough to make this poor old lady some character aesthetics please message me or put something on my message board I'll give you the info so that you can send them to me. I'll be grateful to you forever. I'll also tag you here.

*All Rights Reserved*

"Little Do You Know" including all of it's chapters, prologues, epilogues is copyrighted. All rights are reserved to creator/writer Vani Mallya. Copying any its contents will be seen as an Infringement of Copyright. Any infringments are punishable by law.

Warning

This story may contain triggering content like:

- Swearing
- Drug/Alcohol Abuse
- Self harm
-Physical assault
-Mental Abuse
-Crime
-Violence
- Sexual assault
- Explicit sexual content

You have been warned, if you didn't guess by the boldened heading at the top.

That's it I guess. Anyways see you next chapter.

Song recommendations:

1. Hoodie by Hey Violet.

2. The Only by Sasha Sloan.

3. Hate me by Nico Collins

Bye!