!11!

The tan girls nana was currently panicking and pacing back and forth.Talking to the one person she really didn't like.

Cheryl.

"Who could have done it!?"Cheryl panicked.

"I don't  know.I think it was her mother."

Cheryl froze.The woman.The woman she seen before she was set to earth.She told her to keep a look out for her little girl.That woman.

That same woman.Is The same woman who took Toni.

"Why?Why would she do that?"

"BECAUSE SHES PHYSCO!The bitch never did die.She left my poor Antoinette and son broken.She faked her death.As nice as that woman was her history is total shit!She did drugs!Got caught up in a bunch of drug dealing and simply faked an overdose for those who were after her.She came out of hiding a month later.Changed her name identity and everything.Then she met Lewis.My son.And they had Antoinette.She got clean.Went to college.Got her degree and a good job.All for Antoinette.But she never told any one what or who she was.She lied.She's a star...a star.I can never forget that day she told us.Lewis was so shock...Then she died.More of fake died.She left again because she got mixed up with bad people again.People wanted to hurt Antoinette.So.She faked her death.Never to be seen until fucking now!And how she's gonna explain this to her daughter that she broke.It's a fucking mystery!"

Cheryl stood there.Hurt.That Toni went through all that pain because of her mother.Mad.That Toni's mother took her.And confused as to how Toni isn't a star as well.

Or maybe she is.

But the question is..

Why did Addalyn take Toni?

And is Toni really a star?

I told you this chapter would be longer😜