@21@

Toni's POV

"Yeah well not long enough"I scoff.

"Wait sister?"Cheryl asks confused.

"Oh my.You haven't told her about me Antoinette?How rude"Jaslyn fakes offense.I laugh

"There's not much to tell"I say she hums in agreement.

"I'm Jaslyn.Antoinette's twin sister"

"I'm sorry twin?You guys look nothing alike"

"We were born on the same day same mother same father just completely different features.I look more like my mother whilst-"

"I look more like our father"Jaslyn smiles."If it weren't for Toni I probably would've been dead"

"So are you guys close?"

I smile a bit.

Jaslyn sighs"We used to be"

"What happened?"

"Mother found out Anty was a bomb.Not only that, she's supposed to be the ruler of all the galaxy.We may be twins but she was born first.I'm in control of the eclipse."

"And I'm in control of everything.Every living organism.Every planet."

"The entire universe"Jas and I say at the same time.

"What?"Cheryl asks shocked.

"Yeah.They transferred me to earth so I wouldn't kill every one."I huff.

"You almost did though"

"Well when your memory is took temporarily and suddenly you're reminded of everything it can be overwhelming"I say.

"Fair enough."

"Okay but what does the eclipse have to do with the grounders and you guys dad?"

"Well.Our dad is king.Our mother is Queen.Jubas is our grandfather.During the eclipse everyone's power will be set to their fullest.Meaning I will as the ruler of Eclipse will be half moon half human.My power will control the moon and sun.Which means I'm second most powerful immortal.I can control all wether."Jaslyn says

"And for me.I control everything except wether.I can shape shift into anything.I can destroy and build anything which means I can make new plantes.I'm basically god herself.I'm the most powerful more powerful then my mom."I explain.

"And since our grandfather will be there to see us reach our fullest potential and he sees our father is human.He will make our father a star.Grandpa Jubas power is controlling stars but once Anty is fully powered he can no longer do so."

"And what's so bad about him being changed to a star?"Cheryl asks.

"Once he's changed which is a very painful process, but once he's changed he could die from the amount of power.Our father is only able to do actual magic.He doesn't hold any type of power in him.He's a witch.He's only able to do spells"

"So?"

"If he dies during the change"

"Then so will mother.."

"And so will the entire Witch colony"

"And that's bad because?"

"The witches are in charge of Celestria"

"Celestria?"

Till next time on,My shooting Star