Captured

I heard a gun shot from where Joseph was , by the police car . He found his pocket knife in his pant pocket . He slid his hands under himself and loosened the chain of the hand cuffs and they broke right down the middle. He then with his two fingertips through the knife aiming at the policeman .

The knife stabbed Mr. Haller in the left leg and he went down screaming . One of the paramedics ran over to help him get to an ambulance . The gun shot was because of the policeman'a partner , Mr. Oniel . He shot Joseph in the side of his stomach and he fell straight to the ground face first .

He looked at me dead in the eyes and said , "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I started to cry as I hugged Alissa . Joseph went to jail for 15 years and was due to court . He paid a fine about $32,000 to me . With that money I paid the hospital bill for Alissa .

With the money leftover , $16,000 , I deicided to save $3,00 to Alissa's college fund and the rest of the money leftover will spend it on necessary needs like food and the bills .

When Joseph went to jail i felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders . I don't need to worry about being judged again by my skin color again . Although the store had hired a new clerk until Joseph came back .