Prologue Part 5

We open to see a whip, wrapped around a tree branch, and Indiana Jones swings using his whip, unwraps it from the tree branch, and lands on the other side of a gap, Laxus leaps from one side to the other, and Morgana flies over carrying Y/N. Morgana looks exhausted so Y/N picks him up and holds him as they go further into the temple. At another gap, after Y/N was about to jump over, the bricks below him crumble into the uncaring darkness and makes him fall, thinking quickly, he spreads his wings and flaps them quickly to slow his fall, and once he lands he calls up.

Y/N: Laxus! Can you hear me?!

Laxus: *echoing* Yes! Are you ok?!

Y/N: Yeah! But I don't recommend jumping down! I'll find a way further in and I'll meet up with you guys later!

Laxus: *echoing* Ok! Morgana, keep an eye on Y/N!

Morgana: You got it!

Faint echoing footsteps fade into nothing and Y/N turns to Morgana.

Y/N: Let's go.

Morgana: You have wings, why don't you just fly up to them?

Y/N: I've never flown that high before, and I'm scared to. Even from the lowest level, if I fell and couldn't slow my descent in time, I'd instantly die.

Morgana: Fine, let's go.

Y/N and Morgana look around the pit they fell in for a way further in, and find nothing until Y/N's feels a draft.

Y/N: Morgana!

Morgana: *runs over* Yeah?

Y/N: Do you feel a draft behind this wall?

Morgana: *stands near the wall* Yeah, I do, alright, bust it down!

Y/N requips the Buster Sword and swings at the wall, the sword easily breaks through and the wall crumples away. Y/N requips the Buster Sword away, and enters the newly created gap, he enters a finds a tunnel, they go in and open a door to find a room seemingly untouched by the merciless hands of time, they see an alter in pristine condition, banners with no signs of age, and in the center of room, a glass case with a piece of paper inside.

Y/N: What the-?

Morgana: This is... impossible. This was here for many years right? There should be some kind of decay.

Y/N: What are these runes?

Morgana: Maybe these are keeping everything so pristine.

Y/N: Well, it seems odd that this was near that pit. Maybe it was there so they could dispose of dead bodies and occasionally had a fire mage burn them?

Morgana: That would make some sense.

Y/N: We should probably get this paper to mister Jones.

Morgana: Good call.

Y/N removes the glass case and grabs the parchment, only to find out its written in another language.

Y/N: I can't read this.

Morgana: Let me try.

Not seeing any harm in it, Y/N hands Morgana the parchment and Morgana actually begins reading it, although he is reading out loud in the language written, after he's done, the parchment burns away, leaving nothing behind and they look at each other shocked.

Morgana: I didn't know it would do that!

Y/N: We both agree this didn't happen right?

Morgana: Yeah, I don't want to get in trouble.