Illumi Zoldyck | F

𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛
✰ Tub Sex
Contains: Rough Vanilla, virgin Illumi, slight breeding kink
Fem!Reader

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Roughly exhaling through your nose, you couldn't help but feel agitated and stressed. With work getting to you, all you wanted was to relax. You enter your room, slamming the door a bit too hard, and sigh.

You hear your bathroom door open. "I hope I haven't upset you." It was Illumi, the man you wanted to see since you've gotten home from the frustrating mission. You turn around to look at your friend, his expression blank as usual. His hair was pulled back in a braid, beautifully complimenting his features.

"You're fine, Illumi." You shake your head, "It's just the mission with the Phantom Trope," you sigh as you begin to strip from your jacket and shirt, leaving you covered with a thin tank top. "And Hisoka still manages to get under my skin." Illumi walks behind you and places his hands against your shoulders, rubbing them and pressing into your muscles. You moan at the feeling, causing him to shift his eyes to the mirror in front of the two of you.

"You seem stressed and exhausted," he presses his thumbs into your shoulder blades. "I was actually about to shower. Would you care to join me?" Your eyes widen, causing you two to lock eyes in the mirror. His arms falling to his sides as he notices your shocked expression. "Did I say something wrong?"

"Illumi, honey-"

"You like me and I like you, so I don't see a problem with it." Your cheeks flushed, yet he didn't seem fazed. "Am I correct to assume you like me or did I misunderstand your feelings?"

"You like me?" Those were the only words you could process. You haven't felt this flustered in a long time. He nods at you and holds your soap bottle in his hand. "I thought it was obvious when I keep continuously borrowing your soap." You smile at him and nod as his wide eyes look into yours.

"Let's have a bath." Your voice was soft to his ears and he was happy to see you comfortable around him, his tension finally easing. You grab his hand, linking it with yours, and the two of you enter the bathroom.

He separates from you and sits your soap on the side of the tub before leaning over and turning the water on, he pushes the drain cover over the drain once the water is hot enough for the two of you. Illumi turns around, noticing your now nude form, causing his breath to hitch and he looked away. You walked up beside him, grabbing the peach bubble bath, and poured it into the running water.

"Are you okay, Illumi?" You question as he pulls his shirt over his head. He nods, stretching his arms over his head. "May I?" You trace your fingers along with his waistband before stopping at his tied belt. He nods once again before setting his folded shirt on the counter. You pulled the bow on his belt, his pants falling immediately after. Your face flushes at the sight of his flaccid size. He was about seven inches soft, so the thought of how big he was when he was erect made your stomach flutter.

"Your staring is making me nervous. Should I put my pants back on?" He goes to pull them up, but you stop him.

"You're fine, let's get in the bath, it seems to be full enough." He gives you a thoughtful hum before placing his pants on top of his shirt, stepping in the tub afterward. Illumi sits down in the tub and watched your form as you grab two towels while watching your hips sway. You sit them on the counter and catch him looking at you in the mirror.