Giyu Tomioka | F

𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛
✰ Desperate
Contains: sub! Virgin! Giyu, praising, multiple orgasms (giving)
Fem! Reader

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Your lips moved against Giyu's neck and soft moans left his mouth as you quickly find his sweet spot. His body felt hot as your hands moved under his shirt and across his stomach.

You told him you were horny as a joke, but when he offered to let you use him you just couldn't let that opportunity slip by. You knew your friend was a virgin, so anything would make him cum in a matter of seconds. With this knowledge, you wanted to see if you could make him finish without properly touching him.

You grind your hips down, his clothed dick making contact with your clothed pussy.

"Let me take these off for you," he could only nod since he seemed to not be able to form a proper response. Your fingers quickly, yet gently, pull his pants off and you leave him in his underwear. Your trace the outline of his large bulge and cup his balls in the palm of your hand.

He bites his lip as to stop the embarrassing sounds from escaping.

His usual emotionless face disappeared and was replaced with a desperate, needy, and begging look. His eyes are filled with lust and you could tell he was incredibly horny just by being touched.

You pull your bottoms off as well, tossing them and your panties aside. He moves to take the rest of his clothes off, but you shake your head while grabbing his hands. You sit your wet sex on his clothed bulge and he whimpers. "Who knew you could make such pretty sounds," you whisper in his ear as you begin to rock your hips.

Each grind made it harder for Giyu. He had to stop himself from touching you. He wouldn't know if he was doing it right, but he so desperately wanted to. As if you read his mind, you place his hands on your breast and he immediately pinches your nipples.

You kiss him, slipping your tongue in his mouth and he felt his orgasm quickly approaching. He moans loudly into your mouth, his grip on your breast tighten and he presses his dick against you.

A look of embarrassment washes across his face when he realizes that he just came in his underwear just by you touching him. "You did so well." He looks away from you as you pull his underwear off. "Do you think you can go again?"

Your fingers lift his chin up and watch as he nods when he meets your gaze. "Yes." You smile at him, motioning for him to lay down on the futon and he eagerly does so.

His eyes watch your every move as you spread his legs apart and get on your knees between them before taking his dick in your mouth. Giyu can feel himself become hard once again and he gasps when you take him down your throat.

You use your left hand to cup his balls, giving them a slight squeeze and quiet whimpers leave him. You bob your head up and down, using your tongue to pleasure him. You could feel him twitch in your mouth, letting you know he was close once again. You quicken your pace, fondling his balls as you do so.

He cums rather quickly and he thrusts his hips up, making you take him deeper. You swallow it, humming at the taste. A blush spreads across his cheeks.

"That was nice." His voice was quiet and his legs were shaking. It wouldn't take him much longer to go through his third orgasm of the night.

Straddling his hips, you place your hand on his cheek so you can kiss him harshly. You distract him by biting and sucking on his bottom lip before pulling it between your teeth.

When you let go, you noticed the lust-filled gaze is still very present and you smile down at him before slipping him inside of you. A choked moan leaves his lips, one of your own follows after his when he's fully inside of you.

It takes you a minute to adjust as your walls stretch around him. You tighten them around his dick and he tilts his head back against the pillow. Nothing could've prepared for this moment and you, his annoyingly hot friend, were to take him through it.

You start bouncing, his tip repeatedly presses against your G-spot and both of yours and his moans filled the room to perfection.

"You feel so good inside of me, Giyu," you praise and he thrusts his hips to meet yours halfway, causing you to lose your mind. His hands were on your hips, gripping them so he could slam you down against him.

"Fuck!" You exclaim, your nails scratch across his chest leaving angry red marks, but he doesn't mind. "Just like that!"

You bring your dominant hand down to your clit and rub tight, fast circles against it with your middle finger.

He was already twitching, his body already so sensitive. "I'm close," his voice was breathy and he continued his harsh thrusts.

"Cum with me," you say, your own orgasm quickly approaching. He only nods and grips your thighs to get a better grip on you.

You bite your bottom lip when the build-up in your stomach finally snaps, your pussy clenches around him as to bring him closer when he cums with you.

You smile at him and kiss his lips, not bothering to remove yourself from him. "We should do this again sometime."