𝟞 :𝕊𝕦𝕜𝕦𝕟𝕒'𝕤 𝕀𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝔻𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

Me: So are you sure you both aren't brothers?

*Itadori and Sukuna look at each other and gag*

Itadori: I rather eat fingers for the rest of my life than be related to him

Sukuna: I rather be exorcised then have the same blood

*Looks between the two*

Me: But you guys can agree on one thing, right?

Itadori & Sukuna: I highly doubt that

Me: Well you just agreed but you guys also love me and Y/n right?

Itadori: Of course I love you both!

Sukuna: I love you guys more than this brat

*Hugs both of them*

Me: You guys are really the best but also really dumb

*crickets*

Itadori: Did she just-

Sukuna: Yea, didn't expect Sanaa-chan to be a bully

Me: Wha-

Itadori: Onto the chapter 

⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧

Y/n POV:

Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School

I catched my breathe  as I stood outside the door to the basement where Yuji and Gojo were at. Sighing I unzipped my track suit, revealing my f/c sports bra (or shirt if you're not comfortable).

'I can't believe he said he needed my help teaching Yuji, when he's the on who taught me! He must be pulling my leg' I thought to myself as I remembered the conversation we had 12 minutes ago.

~Flashback~

I took a long sip from my water bottle, taking a break from training with the first and second years.

"Hey, Y/n" Maki called out before I turned my attention. She threw a cursed dagger  at me from her spot by a Megumi  on the ground.

Still drinking water, I caught the handle with my hands seconds before it could hit my head. Closing my water bottle, I threw the dagger at the tree across from me.

"I see your reflexes have gotten better" Maki says with a smirk. I stick my tongue out and place my water on the ground.

"What If I really got hurt this time Maki~Senpai~" I whine to her jokingly. She flips me off before going back to Megumi. I turn my attention to Inumaki, who was sitting on the grass looking up at the sky.

"Ok Toge, Lets go again" I call out to him, grabbing his attention. He sighed, getting up from the ground before walking towards me.

"Okaka"Toge responds with a shake of his head.